Jacobs - GM Report- Denied

Rhodes.

1. Your In-game: Rhodes

2. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:494266552

3. The admin's name in-game: Jacobs

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Stig | STEAM_0:0:201926984

5. What did the admin do: Setting a bad example for how a GM should act and breaking many rules such as shooting at ATC and VDM with a TIE.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): 

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:  Strike/Verbal Warning

8. Any extra information: Stole Jake's tie about 15-30s after the 2nd clip but don't have evidence of that.

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

+support

over all before i start i think the punishment should be higher not a strike due to the sheer stupidity shown by this GM. (As a gm you have to be serious and have a brain, as shown here you were been stupid)

i also want to say jacobs has ruined many of my Sims for SF and also has shot at bridge in the past. discarding that i see him minge 24/7 and think that he is not doing good as shown in this clips.

i over all think that unless there is reason behind this (even tho there is always no reason) its still a bad idea. 

And mostly as an SF when i see it just makes me mad and think why the hell would someone do that. and also do it 2x when people were telling him to stop!

over all i think in my point of view i would do

Demotion,kick from Gm- this is just my point of view.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

2 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+support

over all before i start i think the punishment should be higher not a strike due to the sheer stupidity shown by this GM. (As a gm you have to be serious and have a brain, as shown here you were been stupid)

i also want to say jacobs has ruined many of my Sims for SF and also has shot at bridge in the past. discarding that i see him minge 24/7 and think that he is not doing good as shown in this clips.

i over all think that unless there is reason behind this (even tho there is always no reason) its still a bad idea. 

And mostly as an SF when i see it just makes me mad and think why the hell would someone do that. and also do it 2x when people were telling him to stop!

over all i think in my point of view i would do

Demotion,kick from Gm- this is just my point of view.

+SUPPORT
I Gotta admit this isn't exactly good to see, i expect better from you (jacobs) in the future.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• Manager

DENIED

Whether or not he should have been flying at that given time, this is not a GM report, he was on a Starfighter job flying a tie... Moreover, regarding the VDM, by the evidence of the video, it shows that he was trying to take off and other Starfighters ran around/under the ship (how do you expect not to get hit?). This should be a report to command.