Jeff Shock Commander Application

Mr.Rik

am I suitable for this  

13 members have voted

1. 1. am I suitable for this

Jeff Shock Commander Application

shock_Jeff.png

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock Vice Commander Jeff 8585 

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for the position of the Imperial Police force Shock Commander.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I'd like to be the commander of shock because I think I'm ready to take this roll. I've talked to the other Shock Vice Commander and he admits himself that he as well wants me to be the Shock Commander after I talked to my shock and I got convinced to make the Commander Applications for the Shock Regiment.

I am now in shock for 4 months and 2 weeks I think I am enough to request the roll I know everything in shock and shock I know everything about me.

What I want to improve in shock is the system and the sub class what shock is in need of some improvement.

What I do for shock is very much I try to change everything to bring some new things into shock that also some people who play on the server for a long time will like shock again because of the changes because I want to throw shock around to make something very beautiful out of it with new things in it

I want more people to come to shock.

I want to help everyone who has questions and that sort of things.

I want everyone to enjoy the shock job.

I don't want to argue with anyone. I want everyone to interact with each other in a normal way and have fun.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
I have 4 weeks of playtime on the server, but I have been here for 5 months

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander within any branch is to lead. You are to show experience, responsibility, dedication, hard work and management within your battalion. If you can do that you are a well fit for any high position / lead a battalion. Here are some examples of the following:

- Experience:
While playing on the server you make experience. You get to know your protocols better and you can react faster to things. Getting a commander position to someone who has 0 experience is to worst mistake possible. You need to be experienced to run a commander position or even higher. To more experience the better you can lead the battalion since you know you way through the battalion.

- Leadership:
For any commander to be chosen he/she needs to have leadership. This can only be gained by experience. You will lead your way through from SGT to any other High rank.

- Responsibility:
You are responsible for your battalion. If something is wrong within your battalion you are supposed to act professional and deal with the situation in the right care. PT, strike, demotion or removal are the common ways of dealing with troublesome people in your battalion.

- Dedication:
Anyone who wants to apply for a battalion leading job like commander needs to be dedicated. He/she needs to put effort into the battalion and make free time to manage his/her battalion. If one is to lazy something can go really bad within the battalion and hell could break loose.

- Management:
You keep management in your battalion for your documents and your roster. You make sure it is all up to date and when updating needs to happen you ask as commander for a tiny bit of help from some officer’s or Vice commander’s since they can be trusted.

There are multiple ways of leading a battalion n but that depends on what type of leader you are. There are 2 different types of commanders:

- Boss:
As a boss you tell them what to do. You are in charge of the battalion and you sit there and watch. You give them a promotion for them if they work hard. You are in full charge and they will listen to you.

- Leader

As a leader you will help your troopers and your allies. You are to help for anything and participate. You innovate, motivate, be creative and inspire yourself and other troopers. This is a form of a true leader.

If I say so myself I am a leader.

If you are a boss you are just lazy and a jerk. Not worthy of becoming commander. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?  

thinks that I am very trustworthy because I have never broken anyone's trust on the server and I always stick to my own way and I think that makes me special the way i am a leader

7. How often can you be Online? :  this is the time zone I'm in CEST

Monday =     7 am >< 11 am   / 3 pm >< 7 pm 

Tuesday =    10 am  >< 11 am    /  4 pm >< 7 pm 

Wednesday =     7 am  >< 11 am   /  3 pm >< 7 pm 

Thursday =      7 am  >< 11 am  /  3 pm >< 7 pm 

Friday =     8 am  >< 12 am  /  6 pm >< 12 pm 

Saturday =     7 am  >< 12 am  /  1 pm >< 2 am 

Sunday =     9 am  >< 12 am  /  4 pm >< 12 pm 

Notes: The time zone I'm in CEST because I come from the Netherlands

my activity these months https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/934944154?servers[4604844]=1M

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I do not have any bans or Warnings

Extra:

What are my plans for commander:

step 1 - Have more shock online at other times 

step 2 -  Change the SOP to everything there is in the new map and the things we're doing now.

step 3 - I want to change the tryout guide.

step 4 - I am going to change Shock Security Sub-Branches

step 5 - Shock as a whole that starts to look good and that other people respecting us.

step 6 - shock also with others battalion will work more make it more public 

image.png.769de4e9bacf57e5d75982d8e88c9da8.png

Additional info:

If you feel like I should experience more then feel free to -Support my application.

Please give a good explanation if you do it so that I can learn from it .

Thanks for reading it.

love you all ❤️❤️❤️✨✨✨🔥🔥🔥

bB1NFNpUQqagZSUZ92l_6C67jl0lXgYM2aHqyEr3 

shock the best batallon I have ever been in

Edited by Mr.Rik
  • Like 1

-SUPPORT
If im being totally honest with you the app is all over the place in terms of formatting
And i can defiantly Say i would like to see you gaining a bit more experience before going for this position!

But Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+support
This guy has been doing amazing work. He knows what he is doing and is friendly to everyone. He sets a good example of a shock trooper. He shall do a great job. He has the following that he own of becoming commander:
- Experience (Too much)
- Leadership
- Dedication

- Active

Overall he will do well in this position.
I fully support your application!

500512413_when-you-max-out-the-default-character-or-1-choo-57407150(2).jpg.f925c3b24370dde2bf00e4c0be8c511f.jpg
Thomas has never seen such greatness before.

~ HighWorks | Shock VCMDR HighWorks 5125
"Choo Choo Motherfucker"

23 hours ago, coveredstorm217 said:

+Support

-Active

-Supportive to Shock 

-Decent Application

-Great VCMDR!

Good luck!

Should get it, more than qualified. Shock needs a commander and Jeff is the prefect fit.

501st HVY JTAL CSM Herman 6589 | Ensign Herman Former ST VCMDR Herman 6589 Former Special Agent NTailed Fox IF26 | Former SF SP Herman 6589 | Former Purge BL LCPL Herman VC01 Former Shock TRN Herman 6589 Former Havoc TRN Herman 6589

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.”   - George S. Patton

+SUPPORT

-Dedicated to Shock
-Great application with a TON of extra/helpful detail
-Very Active
-Great VCMDR

-ST SCTL LTCOL Lucy

P.S. -With the lack of Command coming from Shock aside from Low-Command Officer's I definitely think this is well needed promotion as well as Jeff does an AMAZING job with Shock and lead's them well to an extent where it is still enjoyable and fun, especially with the fact that there has not been a Shock Commander in MONTHS.

Edited by BluJinx

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

Support

+ Support

Good Person

- Active

- Wants whats best for his battalion 

- Support 

Application is a bit unorganized 

Could have answered some answers a little better

Good luck!

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

On 5/1/2021 at 2:16 PM, not Jeff said:

+Support

-Active

-Supportive to Shock 

-Decent Application

-Great VCMDR!

Good luck!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 5/1/2021 at 2:16 PM, not Jeff said:

+Support

-Active

-Supportive to Shock 

-Decent Application

-Great VCMDR!

Good luck!

This Application is kinda crazy with the structure. But you as a VCMDR is inspiring you seem to have the respect of those around you and everytime I have had to go to you for something you have handled it quickly. You haven’t been VCMDR long but I truly think your ready and Shock is ready to have a commander. 

Make Shock proud I know you will Good Luck

• Heart-Eyes 1

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png