Warn on Police RP- Accepted

Ceno

Neutral 

need format before giving +\- support 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

- Support

-No format 

Will change if format is used 

Heres the format: 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

1 hour ago, Beelzebub said:

- Support

-No format 

Will change if format is used 

Heres the format: 

no format

Edited by [GL] Dark

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+\- there is a chance I messed up, but if you were not online I’m not sure how I would have warned you. Unless you were in game? 
Either way, I’ll figure it out and if it’s false then I have no issue + supporting it to help it get removed, sorry for the inconvenience!  

Well... Unless a staff member goes through deep log within the next server reset today, everything will be gone because the only way to check is through deep logs.

Deep logs only saves logs from the previous server session. So someone needs to check deep logs before the next reset, if not there's no chance of appealing this if no one can support this 

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

Well... Unless a staff member goes through deep log within the next server reset today, everything will be gone because the only way to check is through deep logs.

Deep logs only saves logs from the previous server session. So someone needs to check deep logs before the next reset, if not there's no chance of appealing this if no one can support this 

They took deep logs out

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

@Cenoin the future be sure to use the format