Should I become Super Admin  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Super Admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Drippy

What is your steam name?: [GL] Drippy

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:125117392

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): Plenty actually! I used to own, develop, and manage communities like I previously said in my Trial Moderator application! With my current time as staff on PoliceRP, I feel that I have grown a lot though, and learned a lot of important things!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I didn't start actively playing the server until about a year ago.

What date did you make your forums account?: July 3rd, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Senior Admin/Event Team

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: 1

XDJz11X.png

Have you donated?: Yes I have.

What rank are you applying for?: Super Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No I am not.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: Yes I have! 

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Mikey Zerg Will Max Holland Jayden Eternity Rangiatea

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): For starters I believe I deserve the rank of Super Admin because of the tremendous amount of work I have put in over the past months. I achieved the rank of Co-Commander in SWAT, and Event Team Co-Leader after months of hard work, and I am happy to be where I am currently. The journey in both SWAT and Event Team has allowed me to grow as a person, being more mindful, and respectful of others. I never thought that I would make it this far in this community, nor did I think that I would ever be applying for Super Admin. Each time I reached my goals on the server, I felt myself wanting to do more, and be more involved within the community to help players the best I can. I am constantly trying to improve myself, and help other staff members when it comes to questions, or advice, and I do my best to be a role model for lower rankings staff members in the community. I always feel that I can improve on something, and I always strive to be the best person I can. I may not have held the rank of Senior Admin for very long, but I feel that I am more then capable of taking on the role of Super Admin, and helping contribute to the community even more.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

First I would check the logs, to make sure they're RDMing, then I would bring the person to a roof, and try to get them to calm down, and deescalate the situation. If I'm unable to get them to stop being disrespectful, and disruptive, I would gag them and proceed to ask them questions as to why they were Mass RDMing. While talking to them, I would be checking their previous warns, time on the server, and previous bans on the ban panel to gather more information on them to help me come to a punishment decision. I would do my best to keep them calm, and away from other players to not cause any issues. After speaking to them and hearing their side, the punishment may vary from a 10-20 minutes jail, or up to a 5 day ban as per the staff handbook. I would take into consideration their time on the server, and any prior warnings, or bans to allow me to make an informed decision.

These questions are only for people applying for Admin/Senior Admin/Super Admin:

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?:

If I suspected a player of being on an alt account, I would immediately inform JMT, or SMT, following Chain of Command until its dealt with.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? :

I would take a clip, and or screenshot of it, and immediately inform higher ups, following the Chain of Command until its dealt with.

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging?:

Depending on how big the family is, I may bring them one by one, and explain what's going on, and try to guide them in the right direction, and get them to stop breaking rules, and minging. If its a larger family, I may bring the entire family and speak with all of them, letting them know if they continued to minge, and or break rules it would result in formal warnings being issued.

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!"):

Ask questions obviously! Nobody is expected to know everything, and its better to ask questions then to make mistakes! I would ask for help in admin chat, and see what other staff members thought before making a decision! 

• Like 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

Major +Support

-I can trust this man with my life

-Very active

-Very professional 

-Knows what to do

-Would be a great JMT member

Good luck Drippy!!!

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

1 hour ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice

Good Luck Drippy!

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

39 minutes ago, ragle said:

Major +Support

-Very active

-Very professional 

-Knows what to do

Good luck Drippy!!!

agreed.

1 hour ago, ragle said:

Major +Support

-Very active

-Very professional 

-Knows what to do

Good luck Drippy!!!

Honestly Drippy is a great staff member and has put so much hard work into staff. I believe that he deserves this rank a lot and that he will do allot at super admin and be a great addition to jmt.

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice

Good Luck Drippy!

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

1 hour ago, ragle said:

Major +Support

-Very active

-Very professional 

-Knows what to do

Good luck Drippy!!!

Duuuuude hell yeah Major +support. Drippy could bring so much help to the server as JMT

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

1 hour ago, ragle said:

Major +Support

-Very active

-Very professional 

-Knows what to do

Good luck Drippy!!!

Not to mention that he is super reliable with countless types of situations and can handle himself under pressure. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

+Support
Greatest guy I have ever met
Knows the rules
Great App
This is someone who can be trusted
Would be great as JMT
Friendly
Active
Goodluck Drippy!

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

2 hours ago, ragle said:

Major +Support

-Very active

-Very professional 

-Knows what to do

Good luck Drippy!!!

Drippy is a fantastic applicant for the position, he has proven time and time again that he is ready for this position. I think that he would make a great addition to the JMT.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

+support

Very active

super knowledgeable of the rules

Professional and respectful

Drippy is a cool guy and truly deserves a promo

Edited by Valx

Scythes of Paradise

7 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active

-Nice

Good Luck Drippy!

Knows the rules well
Is ready for JMT

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support
Drippy is a very cool dude
He has worked his way up to HC (CoCMDR) in Swat
He is very Trustworthy
He is also on the server everyday, also afks every night
He is very respectful and very responsible
He also knows what to do in every situation 
He knows all the rules
He is great at training staff
He knows the guidelines for staff
He doesn't minge or break the rules
He only has one warning

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+support

Drippy is simply goated and I would love for him to get superadmin as I believe he is the best canidate and is a good guy. hes respectable and good and overall I think is ready for the position

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

On 4/30/2021 at 8:34 PM, ragle said:

Major +Support

-Very active

-Very professional 

-Knows what to do

Good luck Drippy!!!

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

On 5/1/2021 at 12:36 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support
Drippy is a very cool dude
He has worked his way up to HC (CoCMDR) in Swat
He is very Trustworthy
He is also on the server everyday, also afks every night
He is very respectful and very responsible
He also knows what to do in every situation 
He knows all the rules
He is great at training staff
He knows the guidelines for staff
He doesn't minge or break the rules
He only has one warning

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

On 5/1/2021 at 11:30 AM, Masterson said:

+Support

-Active

-Amazing at what he does

- Good leadership

Claims a ton of sits. Very trust worthy considering he’s also Swat CO-CMDR

Edited by Pvp_Savage6767

FBI SAIC 

PD CPL 

Member since September of 2018

On 5/1/2021 at 12:36 PM, Mag1c said:

+Support