Inferno Squad Lead Officer Application

Chico

What is your In Game Name? Chico

What is your In Current Rank? Warrant Agent

What is your Agent Name? Niko Con IF23

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? 1 Week

Why Do You Want To Become An NCO? [150+ Words] I want to be an Officer to Experience what it feels like to Command Troops and Take Charge in Inferno Squadron. I wanna become an Officer to also assist our Enlisted, NCOs, and Command with any Minor Problems. I'm a 2LT in Medical and I am well aware of what Officers in Every Battalion do and are for, Inferno Squad Officers Usually deal with and Manage the NCOs, and Enlisted. I also wanna be able to Command the NCO and be a Leader for IF. I can show leadership, build Relationships with our Friendship in IF and make IF the Safest and best Battalion to Join. I can also Lead Tryouts for NCOs and Stay Active for 3 to 5 Hours a Day. I'm also a nice person to talk to so if any Enlisted or NCO Requires me for any questions, They can always ask me first and I'll have the answer to it.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I could assist Inferno Squad Command with Minor Problems such as Someone minging or Breaking Rules on IF Job Or If Someone is Breaking The Rules of IF and server rules.  I would also do SIMs for the Battalion to have everyone in IF busy and let them have fun and Enjoy it. I also want to keep everyone in Check in the Inferno Squad Battalion and I could show great Cooperation and be a Leader for the Rest of Inferno Squadron, I show great Pride in what I do and I enjoy it!

How many strikes do you have? 0

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? I can ensure to keep Enlisted and the NCOs in Check and make sure no one goes Rogue or do anything bad. I can also make sure to make Inferno Squadron Fun for the People in IF.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes.

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

7 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Active
- Has experience as an officer within medical
- Understands role
- Nice guy

- Sussy

Takes a sussy to know one. 

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

14 hours ago, NoCapGiven said:

+ Support
- Active
- Has experience as an officer within medical
- Understands role
- Nice guy

- Sussy

Head Squad Lead Don Jire IF4

Official Chestbox Gang Member

Accepted

Please speak to me or another member of command to be trained.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Frog locked this topic