RyanWhiskey's T-Mod Application - Accepted

RyanWhiskey

Do you think I would be a Good T-Mod?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a T-Mod or should I wait?

• Heck yeah, this person should be a Mod
    • Nah fam, this person should not be a Mod and Wait and reapply at a different date

What is your in-game name?: RyanWhiskey

What is your steam name?: RyanWhiskey™

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:454804109

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was staff on PoliceRP last year and was staff on different DarkRps

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around November 2019

What date did you make your forums account? November 22, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Diamond

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 11 (Last warn was 2020 I believe) they are between 2019-2020image.thumb.png.8168828c2705e20047001883a0119ceb.png

Have you donated? Yes, a good bit

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator hopfully

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have 

Timezone: Central Standard Time

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) The reason I want to be in staff is to build a better reputation with people by helping them against minges and people that give them a hard time, when they just want to have fun and roleplay. I want to be  helpful and when I see people get messed around with like getting yelled at or ramming them with a car it disappoints me and I want to help out the community as best as I can. Throughout my time on the server I have seen people mature and become amazing people and administration I want to join them and help out by working hard to be a well-respected staff member. I plan on getting different opinions from different higher ups to improve how I approach situations. As a staff member it is that I will take my Job seriously, I know that messing around and becoming the people that I prevent is a strikable offence and I will take responsibility. I am human and I will make mistakes but I will do my best to ensure that I will be the best I can be on the team and help those that are in need.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
So when a person reports MRDM and I bring the situation up to a roof, I ask for 3 things, 1. what happened so I can get both sides, 2 where is this taking place and if it is a assassination or Hit, 3 do you have video proof so we can quickly get the situation done so everyone can have a fun experience before people's curfew. Since this is a RDM situation I don't need video and I can use logs as proof. When the situation is known I will ask why he had the mindset to do this. When the person ear-rapes or uses non-stop curses I will gag and  if the person try's to shoot jail and I will then proceed with warn while explaining that this is a Serious-RP server and MRDM is heavily weighed on this server, I would then get a SNR-MOD that is on to proceed with a Ban and if not possible get a link of the Steam-ID to give to someone so they can ban at a later time.  

Former GL Staff | Former USM Major 

Former SYP Command | Former FBI SAIC/HRT SGT 

PD SGT | Apart Of The Furry Community |
"Labeled As The Worst Driver In Gaminglight"

25 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

previous Staff

professional

mature

• Gaminglight Love 1

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

27 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

previous Staff

professional

mature

• Gaminglight Love 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

2 hours ago, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active

-Previous Staff

-Knows the Rules

Good Luck Ryan!

This guy would be a great staff member

• Thanks 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

-Support
You are previous staff but your warns, stuff like Player Diss, Mass ARDM in spawn, and lying to staff. It doesn't look so good, also your last warn was in 2021.

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

-Support

-Last question needs some work, you would need an admin to do the 5 day ban, video is almost always needed in RDM situation (apart from MassRDM) as logs doesn’t show what happened before

-You have 11 warns and a lot of them don’t look very good on you, Lying to staff, LTAP, Player Diss, and a lot of making false sits 

-Overall I don’t think you are ready for staff

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

On 4/30/2021 at 4:34 AM, John Newsom said:

+Support

-Active

-Previous Staff

-Knows the Rules

Good Luck Ryan!

^^^ would be good to have you back,  good luck man!

That bald Aussie Guy

On 4/29/2021 at 12:13 PM, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

previous Staff

professional

mature

PD MSGT Retried FBI Assistant Director The Operator $100 Donator Gang UMC

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~PoliceRP Senior Management Team

spacer.png