Maverick's 24 Hours

Maverick2003

With permission from CPT. WOLF 1H06, with a thought, I think it is time to put down the badge for a while. I am announcing my Retirement from Illinois State Trooper. This took a long time to think of, but sadly school has left me without a Social Life and has put me to work 24/7. This retirement will not be for long hopefully, and should only be a few months, and honestly, I am really sad to say that I am retiring. I might be on every now and then, but will not be enough time to be with State.

WOLF: It was a sketchy start first meeting you at DOC, but dam are you an amazing leader, from the moment of training to every conversation we have ever had. Good luck man, and we'll meet again soon.

Smith: You are my Commander so I am still very scared of even breathing near you.

Hanxi: I still remember when you were a Trooper 1T, still don't know you very well but you are a fun person.

Kevin: Still a Minge after all these years and hopefully you'll learn how to play WT.

MRivers: I know SPHP just ended and now you're loosing me, but we got this man, don't you worry.

Rhammer: You're a pretty fun guy, known you for years and years now all the way back from my EMS times, good luck with your future endeavors.

Noah Jimes: I'm always been amazed with you and how you act, from a funny entertaining person to the most serious man on earth.

Nicc: You're still a minge and will always be a minge, but I'll be back soon enough, just live without me for a bit, ill let you finally surpass me in ranks for once.

Marco: My little guy that I've adopted basically, I swear if you don't get pass SGT when I get back, ima be pissed at you, you're a really good person especially in State, and I wish you the best of luck.

TopGun: I may not know you well but dang did we have a connection as soon as you knew where I got my name from, good luck man.

- SGT Maverick 1T50, going 10-7 for a while, I'll see y'all later. Love you all too.badge.png.4c524fc9ff218fa9551eee9b11898ed7.png

All the homies still leaving

noted! 
thank you for your time in the department!

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

I know I don't have to say how much its been a pleasure serving by your side or how you've done a damn good job but I do want to remind everyone else and that you will be missed and celebrated 

State Police Trooper Captain WOLF 1H08

4 hours ago, Maverick2003 said:

With permission from CPT. WOLF 1H06, with a thought, I think it is time to put down the badge for a while. I am announcing my Retirement from Illinois State Trooper. This took a long time to think of, but sadly school has left me without a Social Life and has put me to work 24/7. This retirement will not be for long hopefully, and should only be a few months, and honestly, I am really sad to say that I am retiring. I might be on every now and then, but will not be enough time to be with State.

WOLF: It was a sketchy start first meeting you at DOC, but dam are you an amazing leader, from the moment of training to every conversation we have ever had. Good luck man, and we'll meet again soon.

Smith: You are my Commander so I am still very scared of even breathing near you.

Hanxi: I still remember when you were a Trooper 1T, still don't know you very well but you are a fun person.

Kevin: Still a Minge after all these years and hopefully you'll learn how to play WT.

MRivers: I know SPHP just ended and now you're loosing me, but we got this man, don't you worry.

Rhammer: You're a pretty fun guy, known you for years and years now all the way back from my EMS times, good luck with your future endeavors.

Noah Jimes: I'm always been amazed with you and how you act, from a funny entertaining person to the most serious man on earth.

Nicc: You're still a minge and will always be a minge, but I'll be back soon enough, just live without me for a bit, ill let you finally surpass me in ranks for once.

Marco: My little guy that I've adopted basically, I swear if you don't get pass SGT when I get back, ima be pissed at you, you're a really good person especially in State, and I wish you the best of luck.

TopGun: I may not know you well but dang did we have a connection as soon as you knew where I got my name from, good luck man.

- SGT Maverick 1T50, going 10-7 for a while, I'll see y'all later. Love you all too.badge.png.4c524fc9ff218fa9551eee9b11898ed7.png

My battle buddy :_( 

Trooper Colonel Kevin 1K68
Former C.E.R.T Commander Kev 1K68

-----------------------------------
S.R.T GYSGT Kev 1R78