HighWorks Officer Application of the Shock Trooper Battalion.

HighWorks

Does he deserve it?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Does HighWorks deserve the officer position within the Shock Trooper Battalion?

• Yes. He is qualified for the job as an officer.
    • No. He isn't qualified for the job as an officer.

What is your in-game name?

HighWorks

You will spot me in game as:
Shock STFJN SFC HighWorks 5125

What is your current rank?

SFC

How much time do you have on the server?

Currently, I have 3 days.

However, I will be way more active so it will only increase repeatedly since I am done with school.

https://gyazo.com/6e3940b9cbc107527167d0b003df5a81

^^This is with school and projects!^^

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of an officer?

I deserve this position as an officer for many reasons.

- Leadership

My leadership skills go above and beyond in many ways. I have lead battalions before with a high numbers in the battalion. I know what it feels like going under stress and still doing my job. All those that do not follow gets punished and those that do follow are good soldiers. 

"Good soldiers follow orders" - CT-5385 Tup

- Dedication

Since I played this server and joined shock I already feel dedicated to this server. Shock is my family. ST is my brotherhood. Shock always has been in my blood and always will be. I will never leave shock behind under any circumstance. Unless IRL stuff. So bet that I am dedicated to the Shock Trooper Battalion.

- Activity

I am and will be very active. I'm done with school for a long time. 3-4 months. I only have a job from around 10 am EST until 2-3 pm EST. Since I am dutch timezone I will be more active in the "downtime". For the rest, I shall not AFK unless IRL stuff or dealing with Shock stuff.

- Roleplayer

I know how to Roleplay any scenario from Interrogation to negotiation. I know my way around the roles and what is allowed and what is not. If it comes to general RP I am skilled enough for the job.

- Experienced

So I have a lot of experience. Not only from this server but from another server as well. A community called Icefuse Imperial RP I was a part of for 10 months. Got too many high ranks and skills that I learned there. From Roleplay skills to leadership skills. I learn my ways around a new situation to already learned situations. I have enough skills for everything: Roleplay, Leadership, Roster Management, Document Management, Battalion leader, and many more. I know what is right and wrong and the proper course of action. I'm still learning my ways around this shock battalion as I don't know EVERYTHING yet. But the day will come. Once I become an officer I will take responsibility for my actions and it will only increase more and more. From Battle experience to Leadership experience and many more. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I am trustworthy in holding this position and a very chill guy. I don't complain unless it needs fixing or when something is not very settled. I have never done power abuse in my entire life. I tread EVERYONE equally unless it is a rebel. From Trainee to CSM. If he fucks up he gets his deserved punishment. BUT! If an enlisted fucks up and didn't know I will let it slip. Making the same mistake twice is just fooling with me. I give everyone discipline whoever needs to. I have done disciplinary before and that goes next level. I know my way around it.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

Many things. My leadership goes above and beyond that, anyone has ever seen. (Gaminglight Legends exempt) 

I am skilled in many things like roster management and document management. I usually see rosters not getting updated which sucks ass and that needs to change. I shall be active on the roster and giving it maybe an upgrade here and there. When someone fills out a roster update I don't wait long for it to be done. Once I see it, it will be updated ASAP. I will make sure that the channel will be marked as read. I will try to make the best out of shock possible with simulations and fun activities. Something that keeps shock fun and active. This isn't an easy job, but I have done it many times. With my dedication, I will try my hardest to my fullest of my ability to bring fun and activity to shock. Of course, a joke here and there is allowed unless it is disrespectful. 

Most importantly!

I am trustworthy. Any questions that can be asked towards me in the discord or any concerns about anyone doing something wrong can be safely handled by me. Any information is kept within the officer corps+ and no one else. Any leaking will not be tolerated and I will give punishment hardly for it. This is just common sense.

.... And many more things I can add to the battalion.

How active can you be?

I can be fairly active.

So here is my schedule for me to play Gaminglight Imperial RP:

Monday         =     4 am EST >< 11 am EST    |    2 pm EST >< 5 pm EST

Tuesday        =     4 am EST >< 11 am EST    |    2 pm EST >< 5 pm EST

Whensday    =     4 am EST >< 11 am EST    |    2 pm EST >< 5 pm EST

Thursday      =     4 am EST >< 5 pm EST

Friday            =     4 am EST >< 11 am EST    |    2 pm EST >< 5 pm EST

Saturday       =     4 am EST >< 11 am EST    |    2 pm EST >< 5 pm EST

Sunday          =    4 am EST >< 5 pm EST       
                                                                      OR                                     
                              4 am EST >< 7 am EST  |  1 pm EST >< 5 pm EST 
(Depending if I need to work)

Notes:

I have work. So I can be dismissed earlier or later. Depending on how busy it is.

Additional info:

If you feel like I should experience more then feel free to -Support my application.

Please give a good explanation if - Support so I can improve myself on it.

The more experience the better.

Thanks for reading it.

3e489ab747c587cf5e887b0b5b74f4de.jpg

~ HighWorks | Shock VCMDR HighWorks 5125
"Choo Choo Motherfucker"