Val Kaiyo's Officer Application

Ocean

What is your In Game Name? Ocean

What is your In Current Rank? Head Agent

What is your Agent Name? Val Kaiyo

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad? Since 3/26/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] I want to become an Inferno squad Officer because I really like Inferno Squad I believe its one of the best battalions I have joined in a long time. Becoming an Officer would allow me to bring more to Inferno than before. This would be my first time Being an officer on GL and I feel this experience would be amazing for me. I want to become an officer so i can lead and make Inferno Squad be the best it can and one of the most Serious regiments on the server. I want oversee how NCO are leading and teaching  the new enlisted. I can teach NCO's how to do the best tryouts and be a good example and leader. Being a Inferno Squad officer would be an awesome experience and I really want to see Inferno succeed.  

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I would start off by promoting activity amongst the NCO/Enlisted teams, as they are the 2 most important teams in a Battalion. I would do SIMS with GM's and make Sure the NCO's are doing Tryouts. I would not stop doing tryouts cause NCO's can help and watch my tryouts and learn from them. Most people learn by example not words. Inferno Squad is a SeriousRP regiment and it says it on our tryout document, yet i barely see any RP with Inferno, we just kill thing. I would promote and do RP with the NCO's and Enlisted teach them how to extract data in RP, Planting Bombs, Hacking and other RP things. I would monitor the enlisted to make sure they are in check and not being mingy. I would help Inferno with everything I have and make sure we can be the example of the best squad on the server. 

How many strikes do you have? I have 0 strikes.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? I can bring Maturity, Friendliness, Respect and Seriousness. I have Officer and command experience from other servers yet I do not have that experience on GL. I would report any issues I see with Docs and how we do things to command. 

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes.

Edited by Ocean_Man
  • Like 2

Imperial RP | Ex Nova VCMDR Morpheus | Ex LTSL Val Kaiyo 

Police RP | PD CPL | Ex EMS EMT | Ex DOC CO | Bappo Family 

• Ocean changed the title to Val Kaiyo's Officer Application

Accepted

Please speak to me or another member of Command to get trained.

Edited by Drayton

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton