My Trial Moderator Application - King Blob / Jack The Mad Man - Denied

jack the mad man

What is your in-game name?: King Blob

What is your steam name?: jackthemadman    

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:586236008

What is your discord username King blob 3433

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i have had some experience around 200 hours on a scp server a few years ago i generally did sits on rdm and did a few events

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  1st feb ish 2021

What date did you make your forums account? jan 23rd 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 30 last was 31st march

https://prnt.sc/11zviqr

Have you donated? yes platinum

What rank are you applying for? Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at 
? You will be tested on it: i have thourouly read through the staff guidelines

Timezone: GMT ( UK )

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Chief

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

How i am going to start this is by saying why i think i should have the chance at being a Trial Moderator because i have past experience with a  scp roleplay server . i have 30 warns in RP because i am not suited well for roleplaying and enjoy doing a staff role much more. i am very active and a fun person to be around when as a staff member. i can tend to get angry sometimes partly due to me but mostly due to my autism. i feel that if i would be grated the chance of Tmod i could make some freinds enjoy the server more and over all have fun but do the job at the same time i feel im more suited for staff and hope i get accepted. of course i understand if this application is quickly rejected due to my past warnings and behavior but i still wish to try and become A Trail Moderator and prove myself. Thank you for reading my staff application.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? gag them and freeze them so they cant do anymore damage, if i at my rank am unable to ban them according to guidelines i will call a higher up.

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? i would gag the ones being toxic and take freeze them then individually talk to them and if its for say a rdm case i would ask for video proof of the incident and check logs

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? it would really depend on the situation for say someone who is kier more experienced member of staff but i would keep them in the staff room and follow guide lines

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? as the person who reported him for proof of the incident if provided warn him verbal to full warn depends on the situation.

4 hours ago, jack the mad man said:

Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

**proceeds to answer all three**

If you're not gonna take the time to actually read the directions on the format, then you aren't gonna make the best staff

- support

HUGE -Support

dont take this personally m8, but you are unfit for staff.

- literally has over 20+ warns in SCP RP alone, showing he has no care for the rules

- blacklisted from multiple jobs for breaking very severe rules

- back when I was mod, he lied multiple times to get out of the actions he was doing claiming that high ranking staff "said it was ok" for him to do some of these things

- if you arent suited for RP, then I dont see the point of becoming staff as their main purpose is to keep the integrity of the RP intact

im sorry m8, but I just dont see you being fit for staff at all until some major changes are made to your behavior and attitude

none the less, I wish you luck with your application

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

2 hours ago, OWNED said:

HUGE -Support

dont take this personally m8, but you are unfit for staff.

- literally has over 20+ warns in SCP RP alone, showing he has no care for the rules

- blacklisted from multiple jobs for breaking very severe rules

- back when I was mod, he lied multiple times to get out of the actions he was doing claiming that high ranking staff "said it was ok" for him to do some of these things

- if you arent suited for RP, then I dont see the point of becoming staff as their main purpose is to keep the integrity of the RP intact

im sorry m8, but I just dont see you being fit for staff at all until some major changes are made to your behavior and attitude

none the less, I wish you luck with your application

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Rats said:

**proceeds to answer all three**

If you're not gonna take the time to actually read the directions on the format, then you aren't gonna make the best staff

- support

i thought you wanted more detailed answers 

3 hours ago, YaBoiJon said:

- SUPPORT 
30 Warns is a no for me you dug a hole so deep that you might not ever become staff

i am aware of my warn amount and i regret most of them which is why i am trying to prove myself and asking for a chance

4 hours ago, The Apple said:

thanks for the feedback i am trying to change and wanted to try have a chance at Tmod to prove that i have a better attitude and behavior 

7 hours ago, gameraiden19 said:

+/- how a lot of warns and has been banned for a while with 30 warns. But like he said in why you should be staff you said your not the best with roleplay which some people have trouble with roleplay so makes sense and the warns are pretty fresh but good luck

i try not to factor that im terrible at roleplay  i really enjoy and fit in more in staff position 

thanks for your feedback

Massive -Support in the past month alone you were warned 5 separate times, for Prop abuse, Player Diss, FailRP| Lying to staff , RDM, and FailRP for tranqing sarkic which BTW is a big no no and to top it all off, you just recieved your 30th warn ban today, so ummmm yeah....

31..PNG

34 minutes ago, Noah Lee said:

Massive -Support in the past month alone you were warned 5 separate times, for Prop abuse, Player Diss, FailRP| Lying to staff , RDM, and FailRP for tranqing sarkic which BTW is a big no no and to top it all off, you just recieved your 30th warn ban today, so ummmm yeah....

31..PNG

lmao yikes. -Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. Your application has been denied due to a high number of warnings, and an application issue. You may apply again in one month.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021