1. Your In-game:

N/A

2. Your SteamID:

3. The player's name in-game:

Unknown Ingame / Staff Name is Buk, Beanbazzled, Sphersta and Lucifer

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Lucifer, [GL] Buk, [GL] Beanbazzled, [GL] Sphersta

5. What did the player do:

These players hopped onto Icefuse Imperial RP server which I am an Elite Admin on and began heavily mingeing and rule breaking. 

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):

Beanbazzled: https://gyazo.com/30e95978032e160851b3c14e7de94ead https://gyazo.com/d014b1fe35cff40d0b0e0bdd15d952d9 https://gyazo.com/8f4695c31474e65694ffe050a3b518e9
Buk: https://gyazo.com/b54168adf9b26d4b34380bc2bd7ceb63 https://gyazo.com/05251f52482d662cda0455e0193cedef
Sphersta: https://gyazo.com/7ce6d73edefb598cbcc1f36cdacb5bd6 https://gyazo.com/d3884ad85127f1495e10dcfde8a7ded2
Lucifer: https://gyazo.com/ec6bd06e83328976366c5915748ec848  https://gyazo.com/011490fa2573ad03fc3a377028636218

83124EEF5172CC1F9EA7D4FAA86DDC956053E6BB

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

I have no say in this. Up to your Head of Staff.

8. Any extra information:

I am not asking for like full demotions but a Head Admin  and Senior Admin should know better then to be mingeing and rule breaking on another server. Make sure you are aware of server rules before claiming self defense and MRDMing. These resulted in a 1 week ban for one of them.

Edited by Bison
  • Like 2
  • Dislike 7

- For Defense - 

The Reason for Joining: As for the reason of both I & the three reported [GL] members joining was solely due to them having a curiosity of how the Icefuse ImperialRP Server was so active late at night.

The Beginning: I tell them the set rules to not cause problems & issues with others, before I was able to join; them having [GL] in their names apparently sparked hostility with the trainers as they weren't so keen on the idea of members of a different community joining. Which resulted in the trainers not being so kind to them & making jokes about GL, I didn't mind though as this happens often with all communities. Once I join in I was instantly whitelisted along with the other 3, not being trained. During this walk through & this kind Darksider walking me around & showing me areas, the other 3 where harassed by the before-mentioned trainers & more Icefuse members targeting them. Once I was done with the tour, I made my way to bridge & was greeted by some Nova troopers, they told me to leave in which I did. Well, I left bridge this other ST began shooting at me to whom I defended myself. In the instigation he was put down & made a report for "RDM" a kind staff member watched & explained to me how it was him who was in the wrong due to ARDM & I preformed self-defense. Once was done talking with the staff member & they left, I was greeted by a stormtrooper running past me & once I turn the corner in this screenshot-

https://gyazo.com/ec6bd06e83328976366c5915748ec848 

All these members began shooting towards me & others in a case of mistaken Identity [Presumably], & in turn to defended myself & was able to kill the people attacking me in the manner of them, excuse the rudeness "Not knowing trigger discipline" & them ending up wounding there own men & I was left with the final shots as well as the random ST's with me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- In Offense -

Statement: The questions I have is why once my players joined they where greeted with hostility, from both the trainers, players, & how staff where ignoring sits made by them. Luckily some staff were kind & treated us with kindness, though I even seen some of your staff going out of their way to "harass" some players. As there was a situation in were an ST was stuck in an elevator & instead of assisting him he instead chuckled & stared to the point the ST asked to be shot. To admit this was a fair case of me killing another trooper but of instead of the staff member knowing he was in the wrong he instead  said "nonono" & jailed me for 15 minutes. I am no where targeting anyone or trying to blame anyone here, I'm just trying to mention the hostility & rudeness my players experienced well on the server which may have caused them to make trouble [This is an Idea since we separated once everyone left the Icefuse server].

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Conclusion -

The Closing: I have no way to explain the screenshots on them due to use being separated, but to say- 

54 minutes ago, Bison said:

heavily mingeing

In your statement is biased due to the fact your staff didn't allow me or them to explain themselves & due to the poor treatment they just left. Though I respect the kindness of yourself, I don't respect the things you said to me & GL. Once I died, I did get mentioned to change my name for RP Reasons, and I wasn't aware if this was mentioned in the training, because I was just whitelisted.

Response times will vary from 8 hours - 48 hours due to the weekend.

@Beanbazzled@milford@Buk

• Heart-Eyes 1

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

6 minutes ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

In your statement is biased due to the fact your staff didn't allow me or them to explain themselves & due to the poor treatment they just left. Though I respect the kindness of yourself, I don't respect the things you said to me & GL. Once I died, I did get mentioned to change my name for RP Reasons, and I wasn't aware if this was mentioned in the training, because I was just whitelisted.

Response times will vary from 8 hours - 48 hours due to the weekend.

@Beanbazzled@milford@Buk

You fail to mention how you raided bridge and were killed on bridge. This is clearly minge behavior. Dying doesn't free you from punishment.

23 minutes ago, Bison said:

You fail to mention how you raided bridge and were killed on bridge. This is clearly minge behavior. Dying doesn't free you from punishment.

- Failure to Acknowledge -

After reviewing the gyazo image once more I took obvious notice to this-
https://prnt.sc/11yjpww
This displays the actual accounts of "RDM" as well as you say I "fail to mention" I do agree that I didn't mention where I was located, the only communicator of me being near bridge. These actual accounts are me defending myself not in any means was I raiding the bridge, I was simply following the Command Member leading us. The rest of the accounts of "RDM" once you view the SteamIDs you'll see their the players that joined me, aside from Ebar which was this person in question-

31 minutes ago, [GL] Lucifer said:

As there was a situation in were an ST was stuck in an elevator & instead of assisting him he instead chuckled & stared to the point the ST asked to be shot. To admit this was a fair case of me killing another trooper but of instead of the staff member knowing he was in the wrong he instead  said "nonono" & jailed me for 15 minutes.

I will not respond any further to avoid a fruitless argument, though I will respond once the others make there responses. 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

Literally the entire time we were on we were either RDA'd and mistreated since we joined. Staff wouldn't deal with our reports but would ignore the situation entirely, you say we were heavily minging but that is not true at all. Yeah we might've killed a few people but in most situations we were provoked. Mind you all of the times I reported players or made an admin request I was basically ignored. It was taken the admin, he would come to me then it was closed. They wouldn't even hear me out. Yet they would not hesitate to jail any of us for pretty much no reason. The screenshots of kill logs that you show as 'proof' are mostly us killing each other, people in bunks/or other STs (that we were with). The evidence you show isn't really anything speaking as whenever someone would RDA us staff wouldn't do anything. Overall you say we we're heavily minging but in reality we didn't really do much, other than walking around talking. What you see through your logs isn't RDM, you have to look at the actual situation and what happened. Quick to judge on us when you won't even take action on your own staff members, let alone spend 5 minutes to read our entire reply. 

As me and Lucifer have already mentioned. We were treated like garbage and falsely jailed by staff with no initial warning. We learned quickly that only our actions had repercussions. I made over 2 staff sits for me being RDA'd for standing in a group of people and his best response was that next time I should avoid that. Which gives nothing bad on the person who falsely arrested an entire group. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

I personally believe most of these issues were results of blatant neglect by your staff team for no apparent reason, along with the fact that you guys were just completely unwilling to listen to anything we had to say. Immediately after joining I saw an ST named OsamaBinLaden getting trained, and once the trainer requested that he change his name he proceeded to put the n word in his name instead. I then proceeded to complain that the Shock who was training him was not going to punish him for the obvious racism, which I was then sent to the staff jail for "interrupting his training". I decided to patiently wait out the sentence even though it was a completely unnecessary arrest. While I was in prison, I was stuck with a man named "George Floyd Gaming", who was also throwing the n word around like it was nothing. Multiple people requested he was banned as he was even putting the n word in OOC chat, and instead of banning him your staff team stood idly by and watched. After being released I was later pulled into a sit by a staff member after I had done nothing wrong. I asked politely what the issue was to which he responded by saying that my numbers (9999) were not allowed due to the fact that they were "not random" numbers. I then changed my numbers to 2323, which he said wasn't "random" enough either. After I asked him multiple times what was wrong with my numbers, he then proceeded to tell me, "You're 30 years old, stop acting stupid". He then threatened to warn me if I didn't cooperate with him, which I was trying to but I couldn't understand why those numbers weren't being allowed. I then realized he had no interest in helping me better understand what the issue was and so I changed my name to four different numbers, which he then accepted and sent me back. Shortly after I made a sit requesting for a different staff member to explain what was wrong with my previous numbers. The ticket was quickly accepted, however after accepting the ticket the staff proceeded to silently stare at me for a few seconds before closing the sit. Overall the staff team was very disrespectful towards us right off the bat and seemed to just not care about any of our issues. We weren't really minging although that's the way you guys saw it because you were punishing us for stupid reasons and not listening to any of the issues we had while on the server.

As for the RDM accusations made against me, you don't even know the story behind them, all you gave were screenshots of the logs. The logs you posted show me killing three people, most of which were provoked or it was just us messing around and shooting each other.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

9 minutes ago, Beanbazzled said:

I personally believe most of these issues were results of blatant neglect by your staff team for no apparent reason, along with the fact that you guys were just completely unwilling to listen to anything we had to say. Immediately after joining I saw an ST named OsamaBinLaden getting trained, and once the trainer requested that he change his name he proceeded to put the n word in his name instead. I then proceeded to complain that the Shock who was training him was not going to punish him for the obvious racism, which I was then sent to the staff jail for "interrupting his training". I decided to patiently wait out the sentence even though it was a completely unnecessary arrest. While I was in prison, I was stuck with a man named "George Floyd Gaming", who was also throwing the n word around like it was nothing. Multiple people requested he was banned as he was even putting the n word in OOC chat, and instead of banning him your staff team stood idly by and watched. After being released I was later pulled into a sit by a staff member after I had done nothing wrong. I asked politely what the issue was to which he responded by saying that my numbers (9999) were not allowed due to the fact that they were "not random" numbers. I then changed my numbers to 2323, which he said wasn't "random" enough either. After I asked him multiple times what was wrong with my numbers, he then proceeded to tell me, "You're 30 years old, stop acting stupid". He then threatened to warn me if I didn't cooperate with him, which I was trying to but I couldn't understand why those numbers weren't being allowed. I then realized he had no interest in helping me better understand what the issue was and so I changed my name to four different numbers, which he then accepted and sent me back. Shortly after I made a sit requesting for a different staff member to explain what was wrong with my previous numbers. The ticket was quickly accepted, however after accepting the ticket the staff proceeded to silently stare at me for a few seconds before closing the sit. Overall the staff team was very disrespectful towards us right off the bat and seemed to just not care about any of our issues. We weren't really minging although that's the way you guys saw it because you were punishing us for stupid reasons and not listening to any of the issues we had while on the server.

As for the RDM accusations made against me, you don't even know the story behind them, all you gave were screenshots of the logs. The logs you posted show me killing three people, most of which were provoked or it was just us messing around and shooting each other.

Want to say I myself don’t believe bean,luci,milford would ever and i mean NEVER do something unless they are made to, i went to icebox at the start though it was a nice server till i had command troopers shoot at us, i think that luci and Milford and bean would never do something without having made to. They are people that are really strict to the rules in this server and in my eyes one of the best people in the staff team.

Overall i think this report as a

-support  

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

15 minutes ago, BadAim said:

-support

evidence isn’t substantial enough as the reported players are saying that it was self-defense, and your logs don’t show who instigated combat.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

17 minutes ago, BadAim said:

-support

evidence isn’t substantial enough as the reported players are saying that it was self-defense, and your logs don’t show who instigated combat.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

-Support 

seems like a bias was held against the players because of their affiliations. If it were you and similar things happened I’m sure you would have acted in a similar manner. It feels petty to get upset over such trivial things like people goofing off on your server, I suggest taking it as a lesson on how you should treat new players in your community. Who knows maybe if treated better some of these players might have played on your server again. Highly doubt that now. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

6 minutes ago, Don Jon said:

-Support 

seems like a bias was held against the players because of their affiliations. If it were you and similar things happened I’m sure you would have acted in a similar manner. It feels petty to get upset over such trivial things like people goofing off on your server, I suggest taking it as a lesson on how you should treat new players in your community. Who knows maybe if treated better some of these players might have played on your server again. Highly doubt that now. 

34 minutes ago, BadAim said:

-support

-Support for the reasons above. All the reasons were basically stated.

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

1 hour ago, Don Jon said:

-Support 

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

-support

this guy babyragin!!!

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

My Response

To start, the only reason why we were on the server was to have fun, like most other people at the time, and to see what people did to keep their numbers up so high during the late night times. Once we hop on we join an ongoing training which the Trainer was perfectly fine with, they tell us the rules and then we get our whitelists. At this time we were already greeted with hostility because our name's were in the incorrect format which we quickly complied and is an important detail that will show up later. We went on our way and began to enjoy ourselves on the server and I met with 2 Nova Troopers who I believe were PVTs at the time and were trying to have fun just like me. I did end up killing them with all jokes intended and after the fact, they came up to me, started laughing it off and just ran away without making any report for RDM and seemed to enjoy the quick laugh. As for the other 2 people I killed, I can't really explain what exactly happened because at some point there were a LARGE group of STs shooting each other and then began shooting at me which ultimately led me to start defending myself and ended up killing the Nova XO by mistake. 

https://gyazo.com/b54168adf9b26d4b34380bc2bd7ceb63

Later on, I was pulled by an admin that I’d never seen and was forced to change my name to the "proper format" although I was told by another admin earlier that my name was perfectly fine. I went back and forth with him trying to understand why I needed to change my name while mentioning to him that my name was permitted by my Trainer. While trying to get him to explain the need for the name change (which he never gave a direct answer to) he states that he "knows that I'm from GL" which confused me because it had nothing to do with the situation and seeming like an obvious attack at me for being part of another community.

While all of this was happening, there were what seemed like much bigger issues going on. For example, having a random ST have a name jokingly making fun of the current events happening in the US that are race related. While those people were running around without punishment while also making disgusting remarks in OOC chat, we were still brought in and out of the admin room and even jailed for small reasons. I'm not accusing Icefuse staff of anything but I just want to know why we were the main ones getting brought and talked to when there were clearly others on the server who had intentions to cause big trouble.

Edited by Buk

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

1 hour ago, Don Jon said:

-Support 

Along with myself being a Player on Icefuse from time to time this is basically just hostility towards another community and from my perspective on this it just looked like you guys were trying to get them in trouble for something they cant control. No hate towards your staff team but it honestly looks like some of this was biased because they were from another community in which they didnt agree with and on the case of them killing a ST in a elevator. the staff member should have told them the rules of that regardless if there a experienced player or not and not immediately jail and leave.

Edited by MrPickle

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

2 hours ago, Don Jon said:

-Support 

Honestly This seems to be iffy, at the end of the day if another member of another community comes onto the server that really shouldn't mean u should diss them even if they are of another community, personally you should keep your opinion's of a community to yourself especially when they join your server.

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• Head of Staff
4 hours ago, BadAim said:

-support

-Support

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

13 hours ago, Don Jon said:

-Support 

13 hours ago, BadAim said:

-support

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif