Whitelist to a job [Solved]

[ASG]  Muggs

Job: Royal Guard Cadet

Report:  I was on the server I can’t switch to Royal Guard Cadet I brought Royal Guard package and patron awhile ago before anything new Map, Rule, and new RG Playermodel and Beckett was darth Vader and campbell was grand inquisitor   I was on my CC Imperial Shadow Guard I got two people told can’t be on my CC Imperial Shadow Guard because I want on the roaster in awhile ago and  I wasn’t on for months ago because i resigned. 

Here is proof of Royal Guard package: C99A899E-629B-481C-879E-C96716655027.thumb.jpeg.dc679255a42b96ad8e3ec47415823e35.jpeg

Here proof I resigned:

Edited by [ASG] Muggs

Wrong section. If a forrum diplomat could move to bug reports would be appreciated.

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Join the TS Called "Waiting for Donator Support" - They can assist you further & Move you to the correct person. 

Chain-of-Command 🙂

Edited by Kieran ♡

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

<Moved To Correct Section>

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

• 3 weeks later...

Suggestion: Get SMT to assist you. SMT who are on the server can deal with this problem immediately. Since you have the package and from what I see in Royal Guard Roster you aren't DNT or something, you can get a SMT to assist you. Or as

On 4/23/2021 at 10:37 AM, Kieran ♡ said:

Join the TS Called "Waiting for Donator Support" - They can assist you further.

said, just go into this TS.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster