Should I get Vice Sovereign?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get Vice Sovereign

• Yes
    • No

royalguard2.thumb.png.e5a4d0d81c2502a427aa07de577e009e.png

What is your IGN?
My in-game name is Caps or SHG Lore Senior Carnor Jax.

What regiment are you applying for?
I am applying for Vice Sovereign Protector/Vice Commander of the Imperial Royal Guard.

Why do you want to be Commander of this branch?
I want to be Vice Sovereign because I enjoy participating and interacting with all members. Personally, Royal Guard is perhaps my favorite branch to be a part of and participate in. The Roleplay is fun and interesting. The members are great people and how we coordinate with each other and cooperate with other Battalions is impressive seeing as how it is so fluid. I like to help and work alongside the Vice Sovereign Steel to allow for the Battalion to operate at peak efficiency. Right now, I seek to revise this Battalion and help it achieve its full potential as a Branch. As a Vice Sovereign, I entirely believe that I can help create better relations with other Battalions and try to organize better joint Sims and Ops. I want to progress not only myself but also the Royal Guard Battalion as a whole. I try to maintain my activity in all its aspects: the Forums, In-Game, Discord, and TeamSpeak, to be available for anyone in need of assistance or potentially if Steel needs to reach out to me and ask me to handle something for him. I seek to progress in this Battalion and that is why I want to become a Vice Sovereign Protector.

What is the main purpose for a Commander for a branch?
A Vice Commander must be involved with whatever it is that goes on inside of their Battalion. A Vice Commander has many jobs such as: making sure the Roster is updated and kept up-to-date, Vice Commanders should be active in the GamingLight Community since they are a major representative of their Battalion/branch. Vice Commanders should be making sure that their members are feeling welcome and should be giving everyone a voice in future decisions that impacts them. Vice Commanders must monitor their officers and make sure they are doing their jobs wholely, as well as making the decision to appoint new and responsible officers who are both capable and responsible enough to lead both new and future members of their Battalion. A Vice Commander must be tracking the Battalion's activity (making activity pings and contacting any inactive members whenever it's necessary). Finally, Vice Commanders must be available for anyone who has trouble or issues while also enforcing and ensuring the CoC is maintained and respected.

Why should we trust you to be a Commander?
I believe I should be trusted to become a Vice Sovereign because I love being a part of this battalion, helping members with what they need, guiding/training new members, and teaching people how to get started in dueling. I understand that I can be a little bit immature and goof around sometimes but I fully believe and understand that there are times where you may have fun and times where professionalism  must be maintained. Professionalism  is something that can make or break Battalion's reputation. I believe in leniency, such as giving someone a second chance to learn and be better. I also value professionalism as such a core instrument in how a Battalion operates. I will always continue to maintain the boundary between the two and make sure others understand these principles as well. As a Vice Commander, I believe I can become a better teacher and mentor to those below me on the rankings passing down knowledge that officers or NCOs can apply themselves and use that to better themselves as a whole. I have been hosting Dueling Competitions, and other SIMS always making sure everyone has something to do, especially something fun to do. I will as Vice Sovereign uphold and maintain all the guidelines in the Command Guidelines document. For these reasons, I believe I am qualified and capable to uphold the position of Vice Sovereign.

How much game time do you have on the server?
 Here are my Battle Metrics: https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/972392006 , I have 2 weeks on the server and I have had Royal Guard since 12/14/2020 

How often can you be online?
I can be active every day for at least 3 hours, I am most active at 8 am EST.
Do you have any warnings?
I have 1 warning for RDM.

• Heart-Eyes 1

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

I’ll say it again:

+Support

-Has been with RG for a long time
-Active
-Great Application
-Dedicated to RG

-ST SCTL MAJ Lucy

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

2 hours ago, SilentCall_01 said:

I’ll say it again:

+Support

-Active
-Great Application
-Dedicated to RG

-ST SCTL MAJ Lucy

Good luck Caps!

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

2 hours ago, SilentCall_01 said:

I’ll say it again:

+Support

-Active
-Great Application
-Dedicated to RG

-ST SCTL MAJ Lucy

I love this guy.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

3 hours ago, SilentCall_01 said:

I’ll say it again:

+Support

-Active
-Great Application
-Dedicated to RG

-ST SCTL MAJ Lucy

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

+support

-Caps is amazing at what he does and is dedicated
-Great guy love working with him
-Good app
Best of luck even tho ur my competition good luck ❤️

Royal Guard // Former Vice Sovereign Protector Kir Kanos // Ryan 
                                                image.png.3d7e952b58f241caafffa7247420529c.png