Locus - Admin Report- Accepted

HighWorks

1. Your In-game:

HighWorks (Shock STFJN SGT HighWorks 5125)

2. Your SteamID: 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78680549

SteamID64: 76561198117626826

3. The admin's name in-game:

Gunnery Officer LX005 (locus)

4. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

STEAM_0:1:90992581

5. What did the admin do:

Storyline:

I was a shock trooper was guarding Engine core as I heard shots outside. I went on checking it out and I saw Gunnery Officer LX005 ARDM Ensign Jacobs arrested him. I went on guarding Engine Core until I saw him walking from Engine core to outside. I arrested him and that means he had a tac insert. I went on searching for it and trying to destroy it. While trying to find it he threatened me to stop or else he will strip my whitelist. After hitting him again to the place of his tac insert he stripped my Shock NCO whitelist as that is Admin abuse. I found his tac and destroyed it. 

In short:

His admin abused taking my WL for fun away.

6. Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):

https://gyazo.com/8f5742547672f224907b68400a0b81df

Uploaded image File (Log screenshot)

7. What do you believe should happen to the admin:

Removed from staff. He is not worthy and not trustworthy of being staff. If he threatens me to remove my WL and removing my Shock NCO WL. He is not worthy of staff anymore. He is admin abusing pretty hard. 

*Edit*
As well for a blacklist from staff. Not only for staff abuse but lying.

https://gyazo.com/dfcd7d21dfdb5367a660ee49f1ebaf04

8. Any extra information:

Any questions can be asked in my DM's on discord:

HighWorks#4398

image0.jpg

Edited by HighWorks

~ HighWorks | Shock VCMDR HighWorks 5125
"Choo Choo Motherfucker"

@[GL] LocusYour side? If this is true then this doesn't look good. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I was trying to take a person who asked for there whitelist to be taken away and I must of removed his instead sorry.   I want to be honest I did do it all the things he stated within this report I understand if y'all hate me or think this is another lie but after talking with some people I believe this is the only way to redeem my self. @HighWorks I am sorry man hopfully we can be good sometime and hopfully you see this update idk if you will even care how ever. 

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Dislike 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+Support
Although it might've been a mistake. A report is a report & without evidence that it was actually a mistake, It won't be taken that way. In the future I would be way more careful with these type of things, as this looks really bad.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

58 minutes ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support
Although it might've been a mistake. A report is a report & without evidence that it was actually a mistake, It won't be taken that way. In the future I would be way more careful with these type of things, as this looks really bad.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

11 hours ago, [GL] Locus said:

I was trying to take a person who asked for there whitelist to be taken away and I must of removed his instead sorry. 

Locus is lying.
Like I said. As I was trying to get him back to his tac insert, he threatened me and he removed only my Shock NCO WL. In the screenshot it also provides him calling me dumb and can't give it back. That means he didn't do it on accident. He did it on purpose. 

I got some more screenshots from the logs telling that he didn't remove any other WL than mine. Meaning that is another lie. 

Another screenshot from the logs tells that I arrested him multiple times in a short period of time to get him back to his tac insert. He is completely lying.

Now that he is lying and admin abusing, I wouldn't trust him after that. If he is trying to lie his way through this and admin abusing. He ain't worthy of staff in ever.

Inked2021.04.21-02.50_2_LI.jpg

2021.04.21-03.05_2.png

Edited by HighWorks

~ HighWorks | Shock VCMDR HighWorks 5125
"Choo Choo Motherfucker"

8 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

This looks Real Bad. Like TAlila said. without evidence of this being a mistake it must be taken as how it was seen

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

9 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Vice Admiral | Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Staff

Staff of the Month July 2021

+support
This Report Is 100% True as i got sent evidence that u did this, and you threatened to remove his shock whitelist? and said u cant give it back in pms 
And Then after this report was made you said you did it by mistake? regardless if it was a mistake or not u could've just given it back but no, you proceeded to pm him

With the image he sent which is this ^^^^ So None the less action's should be taken.

Edited by jensonbarnes

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

+support reasons stated above

Locus you should know better, This is simply just abuse of power

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

5 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+support
This Report Is 100% True as i got sent evidence that u did this, and you threatened to remove his shock whitelist? and said u cant give it back in pms 
And Then after this report was made you said you did it by mistake? regardless if it was a mistake or not u could've just given it back but no, you proceeded to pm him

With the image he sent which is this ^^^^ So None the less action's should be taken.

Clear Evidence provided against the point he made saying it was a mistake,
You fucked up bro. Just admit it.

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

5 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+support

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

6 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+support

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

6 hours ago, jensonbarnes said:

+support

9 hours ago, HighWorks said:

Locus is lying.
Like I said. As I was trying to get him back to his tac insert, he threatened me and he removed only my Shock NCO WL. In the screenshot it also provides him calling me dumb and can't give it back. That means he didn't do it on accident. He did it on purpose. 

I got some more screenshots from the logs telling that he didn't remove any other WL than mine. Meaning that is another lie. 

Another screenshot from the logs tells that I arrested him multiple times in a short period of time to get him back to his tac insert. He is completely lying.

Now that he is lying and admin abusing, I wouldn't trust him after that. If he is trying to lie his way through this and admin abusing. He ain't worthy of staff in ever.

Inked2021.04.21-02.50_2_LI.jpg

2021.04.21-03.05_2.png

+Support

-Clear abuse

-Substantial evidence

This is a gross misuse of power and a spit in the face of the staff team.

Edited by Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

10 hours ago, Don Jon said:

+Support

-Clear abuse

-Substantial evidence

This is a gross misuse of power and a spit in the face of the staff team.

This doesn't look good on you for removing his Whitelist.
You screwed up badly 

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

On 4/21/2021 at 1:26 AM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Yikes.

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 4/20/2021 at 7:26 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

+Support

You messed up man just admit it. Also, the fact that you told him that you can give it back does not help you in the slightest. All this does is make the staff team look bad.

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

21 hours ago, [GL] Dark said:

You messed up man just admit it. Also, the fact that you told him that you can give it back does not help you in the slightest. All this does is make the staff team look bad.

+Support

also tbh if you can take away a whitelist means you ARE!!! able to give back thr whitelist. As you cant take away whiteliste unless the perms arent set up right. If so smt shouuuuld fix this. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Head of Staff
On 4/20/2021 at 6:26 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

Agree with Talila here

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 4/21/2021 at 5:37 AM, jensonbarnes said:

+support

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

+Support

Staff members shouldn't disrespect anyone in any case like the first screenshot and the fact that the excuse was "Trying to remove someone elses screen shot" was very very unlikely and even unproven because you didn't remove anyone elses Whitelist. 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png

On 4/20/2021 at 6:26 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

+Support

You messed up bad.

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

On 4/21/2021 at 3:37 AM, jensonbarnes said:

+support

You really should’ve known better this is just a total misuse of power.

+Support

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

On 4/21/2021 at 3:37 AM, jensonbarnes said:

+support