MRivers Trial Mod application - Denied

MRivers

Do you think i should be chosen for Staff?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think i should be chosen for staff

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: MRivers

What is your steam name?: MRivers[GL]

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:210502306

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was recently a mod for 3 months on CWRP and I was also a SNR mod on a Darkrp server way back.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  January 25th 2020

What date did you make your forums account? June 14th 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Gold

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://imgur.com/a/5M6JUSx

Have you donated? Yes, $20

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes.

Time zone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) 

Activity: These past 3-4 weeks I have tried to be as active as I can be spending like 2-3 hours on, whether it may be splitting the time up between SPHP, State, and Criminal. I am usually more active on the weekends in any time zone not really a specific time, this is because during the week I am putting time into school, as well as trying to find a job, putting in applications going to interviews etc. 

Maturity: In the past, I have not been the most mature actually I would consider myself very immature in the past. As I have had the opportunity to be staff and get lots of experience on how the staff role shall be upheld and how I should uphold myself. Now, I consider myself MATURE, Everyone has moments where they like to have fun and get a good chuckle and I used to take that way to far, Now I control my actions and am ready to take on the role of staff.

Work ethic: I love to be put to work and i love to be apart of staff, Ever since I joined the server I have desired being staff and I have tried multiple times and every time I have tried I have taken the feedback from the people and used it to better myself and hopefully prove to the staff members and people of gaming light that I am capable of upholding the role that a staff member should have and show.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would bring the person that made the sit and also the person that the sit was called against. I would then let the person that called the sit talk first then i would ask the person who the sit was called on, there side and if they started cursing i would give them 2-3 warnings to calm down and stop if they didn't i would gag them and check logs to see if they did MASS RDM and if i see that they did i would ungag them give them one more chance to talk and if they didn't i would continue to warn them for Staff Diss | Mass RDM. I would also call for a higher staff member to ban the player for 5 days.

+Support
Active
Good App
Friendly
Fit For The Staff Team

He has changed himself over the months that I have been on gaminglight

Good Luck Man

• Thanks 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Good App
Friendly
Fit For The Staff Team

Good Luck Man

Good person 

has improved anger management 

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+/-Support

-Has got more active

-Anger management has gotten better

-Can sometimes lack knowledge of the MOTD

Good Luck!

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

17 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-Support

Not active 

Anger issues 

Get more active and I will +Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

22 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Good App
Friendly
Fit For The Staff Team

Good Luck Man

UMC Paramilitary FBI Deputy Assistant Director FBI HRT SGT Moderator 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png