Ranker's Application for Trial Moderator.- Accepted

General Bum

1. What is your in-game name?: Ranker

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Bum

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:461701400

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes explain): Yes, I've spent plenty of time being a Moderator/Admin on multiple discord servers and games, Most of them. Small Gmod servers That I was apart of a long time ago since I have just recently came back to Gmod (Because I recently got a Mic)

5.What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): 3/28/21

6. What date did you make your forums account?: April 4th.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Gamemaster/Apprentice.

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 0

9. Have you donated?: Yes 27 USD In total, Apprentice and Permanent pistol key.

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the guidelines?: Yes, Thoroughly. 

12. Time-zone: EST

13. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): Personally I believe I am capable of Achieving said rank, Not so 'deserving' Of it. I believe my experience, capability, respect and efficiency are what make me so capable of achieving such a rank, I am already a GM So I am also trustworthy and I would love to further support the Gaminglight community to the best of my ability. I truly love the server and would never RDM Or abuse my power, if given. I simply believe That because of My experience and respect and loyalty to the server that I am capable of achieving Trial-Moderator.

14. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly I would Bring them and Then I would check logs to make absolutely sure of the MassRDM, I would make sure to always act professionally and mature at all times, and Try to talk to him and calm him down so We can figure out what happened and to always be Fair to the members of the Community. I believe It is their right to speak, but if they refuse to act professionally then the simple procedure would to !gag or !mute them until they have come to their scenes and we can speak reasonably about why they were mass RDMing.

Edited by General Bum

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』