GM Application- Denied

TheChaos

In-game name: MC CM SPC Mark 5280

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:221419049

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP:  SPC for Medical and PVT for purge, Im thinking of getting rid of Purge and get SF 

Have you donated to the server?: No but I was thinking about donating to get darth

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No I dont believe so

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 days 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I know a little bit but I am willing to sit down and listen to someone explain it to me so I fully understand it more

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: I want to help the players be entertained with events and have really creative ideas for on ship and off ship events

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I haven't been banned or received any warns on any GamingLight servers, I am willing to listen to people who know more about the lore than me in order for me to do my job correctly

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No but I am a quick learner and Im willing to learn

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: I know GM's manage the events and sometimes take sits for players 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event:  An off ship event would be when you go off of the ship like to Hoth or another planet. An example would be if Rebels have taken a town like a recent one I was a Rebel/Actor for, an on ship event is like one of the recent events of when experiments boarded the ship.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): I believe it is something like !give @ (item ex:keys) 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): I don't know how to model someone or myself

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have 

+/- support

i mean his app is good

he does show good ideas

About the model part i mean that could be learned and honestly taught not many people know how to do it but it could be taught 

-you just need a little more experience tho that can be resolved by practice,practice,practice.

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

16 hours ago, robertomanjini said:

+/- support

i mean his app is good

he does show good ideas

About the model part i mean that could be learned and honestly taught not many people know how to do it but it could be taught 

-you just need a little more experience tho that can be resolved by practice,practice,practice.

same.

Fun fact, I don't actually like Gum.

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021