Lord Worceshires Staff Application- Accepted

Worceshire

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?: Lord V Worceshire
  2. What is your steam name?: No No Man
  3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:432142521
  4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Sadly not on gmod, but I think you can agree with me here that everyone should deserve a chance to start there staffing work. I have staffed many times on another game called Unturned.
  5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)Roughly December 2020
  6. What date did you make your forums account? Around April 3
  7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth
  8. How many warns do you have on the server? Sadly 8 but I'm a changed man and I want to help make this server better and I stay up late so I can help out the night time mostly I've seen many people break rules at night and no staff are online or able to do anything because there all AFK and I wanna help change that. I really wanna change my ways so please give me a chance to do that.
  9. Have you donated? Yes iv donated for darth rank, iv also donated for a snake hilt, and sawtooth crystal.
  10. What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator, I will try to go for gamemaster once I get good and learn more staffing work normally.
  11. Have you read the staff guidelines at (You will be tested on it): Yes sir I have
  12. Timezone: CST
  13. Permission (Admin+ need this): I don't know what you mean by this like staff wise or player wise so if this is needed please reply to my application and tell me what this means please and thank you,
  14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank (Can be any length)? Saying I deserve this rank is just bragging that I think I'm better then everyone else which I don' think this is the case I feel there is much more qualified staff then me but all I wanna do is help out the server in the best way I know how. I've created many friendships here and I love all of my IQ commanders and officers there all great people and one day I wanna be that kind of rank but I'm starting to work my way up the ranks. I'd really like to be staff or at least given a shot at staff because a lot of the time I see a bunch of people complain of there's not enough staff or short staff team because a lot are AFK or on LOA at the time and no one helps. I mostly see this at nighttime when all staff are in bed so I wanna help out with this and try to help those people out because last night there was a ST that murdered like 10+ people and an admin finally dealt with it after we spammed for like 20-30mins so I wanna help out and be a friendly person to deal with this. I know I've not been staff on a GMOD server at all but I know pretty much every command there is needed to be a TMOD and I wish to learn more along my way all I ask is to be given a chance to prove myself to you guys. I am unbiased in all my decisions doesn't matter if its an ST PVT or a staff member if I feel they have broken a rule I will punish them or if I'm unsure I will call in support from a higher up to help me decide. I do hold a lot of personal connections in the server so I will personally never take any staff sits with them because that will most likely shift my decision into there favor and I want everyone to be treat equally in staff sits. I've read over the staff guidelines and rules multiple times before writing this staff application so I wouldn't mess anything up. To really sum everything up i just wanna make this community a better place to come to and deal with all the trouble makers to help make this community and help it thrive without the mingy toxic players.
  15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If someone was mass RDMing I would instantly Jailtp them and if they continue to curse at me and call me name or what ever I would try to calm him down and if he doesn't calm down I would mute him by gagging him. Then I would proceed to communicate with him politely say that disrespect and minging is not allowed. Usually they like to start swearing or saying other things in OOC or COMMS so if this happens I would them proceed to mute them in chat. I would now communicate with him politely about what he did wrong and why he's getting punished, like "Sir you just mass RDMed a bunch of people and this is against the server rules, and if I ungag you to ask why you did it and you start to curse at me again I will just gag you again and ban you". I would then talk to him and try to see what and why he wanted to kill everyone. Usually a mass RDM is when he has killed 5+ people but depending on that depends how long he was banned for so lets just say 4 people died so I would call over a Admin+ to ban him for 5 days and then I'd put a warn down in his !warns. This is how I would deal with a mass RDMing sit please if there is anything wrong reply to this application and communicate that with me, I would love to get feedback so if I'm denied I can learn for next time.

-SUPPORT
lack of forums activity
Good app
My eyes hurt from reading that app
The Warning's aint exactly good but u have changed
Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

1 hour ago, jensonbarnes said:

-SUPPORT
lack of forums activity
Good app
My eyes hurt from reading that app
The Warning's aint exactly good but u have changed
Good Luck!

spacer.png
  Ex. Admin | Ex. Gideon Hask

9 hours ago, Dragonrage661 said:

+Support
+Active member
+Very good application
+MRDM situation is very good
+Has experience
+Good guy all around

Good luck!

Chico /  Former Head Gamemaster |
Former ImperialRP Head of Staff

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』