Admiral Harold | False Warn Report- Denied

X-Ray

2. Your In-game: X-Ray

3. Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:599380573

4. The admin's name in-game: Admiral Harold

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it): I think its Nimo

6. What warning did you receive: NCWS/Manipulating SMT

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/ecdcf3f121d87be3d3399b39021c9224

8. Why do you think this warn was false:  Because I asked to be scaled to a staff member then Emoo told me after I was scaled not to ask again so I didn't, next thing I know I'm tabbed out looking for a forums post to see If I could be scaled to the sizes I wanted then I tabbed in and I was scale to the same as before then I was brought and was told that I was already warned so they gave me this warn and I and very confused because couldn't they have checked logs to see who did it then ask him, I personally think this is very irresponsible 

Edited by X-Ray

1 minute ago, RagingCarrot said:

-Support

-Watched It Happen

-Was Told He Could Not Be Scaled Then Continued To Have Staff Scale Him

-Lied To Staff About Asking To Be Scaled

I didnt lie to staff Luci scaled me without me asking wtf

• Manager

When I looked in logs I saw Luci scaling you so when I asked Luci to come to me and and asked why did he scale you and he replied with "He asked me too" so I would rather trust an SMT member telling me that you asked him to scale you. Unless you have any evidence showing that you did not ask Luci at all

Edited by Nimo

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

20 minutes ago, Nimo said:

When I looked in logs I saw Luci scaling you so when I asked Luci to come to make and and asked why did he scale you and he replied with "He asked me too" so I would rather trust an SMT member telling me that you asked him to scale you. Unless you have any evidence showing that you did not ask Luci at all

Well your SMT aren't telling the truth why would I ask again after being tabbed out  

Your telling me right, that SMT the core people who allow the server to run. Make rules,FOLLOW the rules, and try to make this server as great as possible. Would lie and wait lie to a super admin about them scaleing you. Like why would they lie it legit makes no sense what do they get by lies, nothing.

-support 

over all i think Admiral harold AKA nimo did what he thought was good and in my point of view he did good

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

26 minutes ago, robertomanjini said:

Your telling me right, that SMT the core people who allow the server to run. Make rules,FOLLOW the rules, and try to make this server as great as possible. Would lie and wait lie to a super admin about them scaleing you. Like why would they lie it legit makes no sense what do they get by lies, nothing.

-support 

over all i think Admiral harold AKA nimo did what he thought was good and in my point of view he did good

I see where you are  coming from but how do you know that SMT follows there own rules because I was on the server the other day and saw multiple JMT and SMT Mass RDMing people and they are SMT and JMT they can't get banned. I will go to any lengths to get this warn appealed because I wouldn't be making this post if I new I did it on purpose, if you look at my other warns I did them all on purpose and did you see me trying to appeal those. I know this Warn Appeal is going to get denied but I will bring it up to the higher ups if I have to.

Edited by X-Ray
  • Dislike 3

9 hours ago, Nimo said:

When I looked in logs I saw Luci scaling you so when I asked Luci to come to me and and asked why did he scale you and he replied with "He asked me too" so I would rather trust an SMT member telling me that you asked him to scale you. Unless you have any evidence showing that you did not ask Luci at all

- Support You were told you cant ask for a smaller scale or you will be warned and then all the sudden you were scaled again. Nimo and I asked Luci why did he scale you and he said that you had asked him... sorry but I would rather take SMT's word over someone who just gets on to minge.

ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕙 𝕍𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣 〙〘 𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝟒 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 

𝐑𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 

rsz_637164163412330000.png.a957a0faf21cdc0dc6d55d82d9dc64ce.png

1 minute ago, WiN said:

- Support You were told you cant ask for a smaller scale or you will be warned and then all the sudden you were scaled again. Nimo and I asked Luci why did he scale you and he said that you had asked him... sorry but I would rather take SMT's word over someone who just gets on to minge.

I dont even know you I dont even minge

Forum Diplomat Message!
Please refrain from arguing on this topic. Considering both parties have left their responses. Please keep your responses to +/- Support only! Any Further Arguments will result in this topic being locked for SMT to decide. 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

1 hour ago, WiN said:

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

3 hours ago, X-Ray said:

I see where you are  coming from but how do you know that SMT follows there own rules because I was on the server the other day and saw multiple JMT and SMT Mass RDMing people and they are SMT and JMT they can't get banned. I will go to any lengths to get this warn appealed because I wouldn't be making this post if I new I did it on purpose, if you look at my other warns I did them all on purpose and did you see me trying to appeal those. I know this Warn Appeal is going to get denied but I will bring it up to the higher ups if I have to.

just want to say brining up to higher ups still wont make a difference if it get denied 

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

- Support

- As far as I remember when I was walking down into courtyard of the ISD, you approached me & asked to be scaled smaller. 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

-Support

Last night I believe you made over 3 reports requesting for Luci to scale you. Honestly just wasting their time. You have to realize that it's not allowed to be scaled irregularly. So by begging and begging to be scaled is not the smartest move by you. Next time find him in game ask once or twice, begging will not get results. 

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

• Head of Staff
2 hours ago, milford said:

-Support

Last night I believe you made over 3 reports requesting for Luci to scale you. Honestly just wasting their time. You have to realize that it's not allowed to be scaled irregularly. So by begging and begging to be scaled is not the smartest move by you. Next time find him in game ask once or twice, begging will not get results. 

-Support

Continued to ask staff to scale after being told not to by SMT.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

13 hours ago, milford said:

-Support

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF