A New Start for the SKS

Southpaw

So here I am, writing this to all D-Class. The SKS is starting back up again. If you dont know who we are, well, I made a quick file for you to get some quick information. In the mean time, we are recruiting more and more people to start moving forward in D-Block. 

The link for very minor background - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kEwljbGhNIuf80vT69d-VYsWGjmnOA2-VW4BLlNrIBc/edit

Next, is Discord. Most of us have discord (I hope.) and I will give you some simple steps to be recruited in just a minute. We have a main discord (with some minor issues still. Me and Mary are working on it.) Inside the discord are steps to be put into a "branch" and get trained. 

Branches. Branches are simple. When you get trained for a branch, you are in it and when on D-Class (If you want) have an SKS name. If you dont want to be trained for a branch, you can be apart of our civilian side of the SKS. 

Some of the Civilian Stuff includes: Miners, Carpenters, Merchants, etc.

Branches Include: Blacksmiths (A more RP based branch.) Rouges (Stealthy Killers, do a lot of rioting and breaching) Priests (More RP based branch, worship the Scarlet King) Thieves (Steal from the Foundation for your own personnal gain or for the Blacksmiths. Knights (In charge of the protection and holding down D-Block when it is lost to us.)

Obviously, this seem ridiculous to many of you, but I hope you understand that this is corrdinated and planned.

Roster: Yes we have a roster. (Damn we are copying SCP-RP? Well too bad, cause it helps us keep track of things.) The roster helps us keep track of things like people and what branch they are in. Slots for positions and punishments (If needed, I doubt we will ever punish someone unless they break the MOTD of the server.) 

Roster Link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UW27DwjfiNvHiD65aiOPE7AOi-P91tjkjt6stpVDu64/edit?ts=6076ec21#gid=1407160250

Steps to get inside of the discord (Due to the fact that I cant get the link from my computer, I will fix this later, You will have to DM me and I will get it to you as fast as I can. Mary or I will train you for the branch you want until we get more FTOs.)

1. Open your discord (Like always?)

2. Click the little text bubble above your server

3. Click "Find or start a conversation" 

4. Enter Me or Marys discord

4.A: Southpaws Discord: JimmyJohn223#0295

4:B: Mary's Discord: Blueberry#0666

5. Give us your in-game name and ask for the link

6. Join the server and follow the "How to get recruited steps"

Next, Please be patient with us. Me and Mary are both busy during the day, so @ us with the branch you want in and we will train you as soon as possible

While this seems like another discord server advertisement, this is apart of GL. No its not official like the Union of D-Class (Yet, just wait. I cant just ping SMT, etc.) but we are a D-Class group on GamingLight SCP-RP.

Should this not be allowed, I would like for SMT or whomever it is, to inform us so we may take this down.

Another word, this does not lead to any fake sites or that, etc. It is all a legitimate D-Class group that focuses on worshiping the Scarlet King in a ("Professinal") RP manner while following the MOTD of SCP-RP.

Should any of our members break this, inform me or Mary.

While this is a huge step for me and @Mary and the Scarlet Kings Subjects, this is also another moment for Class-D

Until we meet again ~Southpaw

Edited by Southpaw

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

• 4 weeks later...

Hey just a recommendation for the roster.

Make every non-divider part a different colour, like a light gray/white. It makes it easier to read the text and easier to just look at.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

• Bread locked this topic