Should I get Vice Sovereign?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Vice Sovereign

• Yes
    • No

lore.thumb.jpg.ca09f7872438b78534c2c4cced596c25.jpg

What is your IGN?

My in-game name is Caps or SHG Senior Honor Guard Caps.

What regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for Vice Sovereign Protector/Vice Commander of the Imperial Royal Guard.

Why do you want to be Commander of this branch?

I want to be Vice Sovereign because I want to help progress not only myself but also the Royal Guard Battalion as a whole. I enjoy participating and interacting with all members. Personally, Royal Guard is perhaps my favorite branch I have been apart of, from the members to the way we operate, everything is such a great and memorable experience. I would like to help and work with the new Vice Sovereign Steel with whatever he may need help with to allow for the Battalion to run fluidly and without any issue. Right now, I hope to revise this Battalion to help it achieve its full potential as a branch. As a Vice Sovereign I believe that I can help create better relations with other Battalions and try to organize better joint SIMS and Ops. I try to maintain active in all aspects (the forums, in-game, discord, and teamspeak), so as I can be available for anyone to contact me or if Steel needs to reach out and ask me to handle something for him. I seek to progress in this Battalion and that is why I look to be Vice Sovereign Protector.

How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 2 weeks on the server, and I have had Royal Guard since 12/14/2021 finally, here are my Battle Metrics:

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/972392006

What is the main purpose for a Commander for a branch?

A Commander or in this case, a Vice Commander must be active and involved with what goes on inside of their Battalion. A Vice Commander has many jobs, to name a few would be making sure the Roster is updated and kept up-to-date. Vice Commanders need to monitor their officers and make sure they are doing their jobs up to standards as well as making the desicion to appoint new and responsible officers. Vice Commanders should be active in the community, making sure that the members of their Battalion are feeling welcome and giving everyone a voice in future decisions any Command member makes that impacts them. A Vice Commander must be tracking the Battalion's activity (making activity pings and contacting any inactive members.) Finally, Vice Commanders must be available for anyone who may have any trouble or issues while also enforcing the CoC.         

Why should we trust you to be a Commander?

I believe I should be trusted to become a Vice Sovereign because I love being apart of this Battalion, helping members with what they need, guiding/training new members, and teaching people how to get started in dueling. I completely recognize my immaturities however, I fully believe and understand that there are times where you may have fun and times where seriousness must be enforced as well as upheld. I have been hosting Mini Dueling Competitions, and other SIMS always trying to making sure everyone has something to do, especially and most importantly something fun to do because it helps to keep people on their toes and making sure they are staying active and engaged in the Battalion and it's workings. I will as Vice Sovereign uphold and maintain all the guidelines in the Command Guidelines document. For these reasons, I believe I am qualified and capable to uphold the position of Vice Sovereign.

How often can you be online?

I can be active everyday for at least 4 hours, I am most active at 8am EST - 11am (ish, sometimes 12) EST all week.

Do you have any warnings?

I have 1 warning for RDM.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █   The Antagonist of GamingLight   █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

+SUPPORT
Chill guy
nice
good command

Good Luck!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

12 hours ago, SilentCall_01 said:

+Support

-Has been with RG for a long time
-Active
-Good Application
-Dedicated to RG

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

14 hours ago, SilentCall_01 said:

+Support

-Active
-Good Application
-Dedicated to RG

Great person!

Edited by Deaky

Retired Starfighter Senior Marshall 

23 hours ago, SilentCall_01 said:

+Support

-Active
-Good Application
-Dedicated to RG

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 4/16/2021 at 7:29 AM, SilentCall_01 said:

+Support

-Active
-Good Application
-Dedicated to RG

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png