SCP Addition - SCP-1316 'Lucy' - Denied

NeoID

-Support

I know I'm in CI so you think I'd be biast, no. I don't want an invincible cat that just leaks more information, we already have enough spies, off the top of my head Maynard, Slueths, Infils, ETC. If you add an INVINCIBLE one, that spawns IN THE FOUNDATION, THEN THERE IS NO POINT TO THE OTHERS.

If you wanted to make it really high donator rank/high level than sure, I guess. But we don't need another safe class scip, make it euclid or something. Make it breach to access CI comms in RP. In that situation I kinda start to see it, otherwise just no.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

+/- support
I love the idea of this SCP but I think some changes should be made to the suggestion I think it should only have a max of 100 health since it's a 3 month old kitten so it would be easy to kill if you needed to and that when transmitting to CI it would use open comms but it's messages could be in a code that only CI would know and a foundation personnel like a researcher or something would have to decipher the code with a roll off or something and if the foundation personnel wins they'd be able to learn what SCP-1316 is broadcasting and can then pick it up like SCP-1048 and put it in temp euclid or something but if the foundation fails to decipher it they'd have to wait 5 minutes to try to decipher another message if it gets placed in temp euclid it can send a message to CI to request a extraction like it does in it's file but if CI don't raid to extract 1316 within maybe like 10 or 15 mins of the request for extraction being sent or if they fail SCP-1316 would stop broadcasting for the rest of that life until it gets killed by something and it could have a 10 minute NLR so it can't just die and immediately begin gathering info and broadcasting it.

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

-Support

In it's current Form. HOWEVER, I think it might be something interesting for the CI Sleuths to have, but that kind of SCP would not be publicly available, I'd say it would be more close to SCP-7101, being owned by CI and they control who gets the whitelist.

And even then, that's something that would obviously have to go through CI.

• Thanks 1

EX Nu7 WO | EX HSU Ragnarok
Retired RRH

The War Criminal

-Proud owner of a Golden Chainsaw

On 4/15/2021 at 10:33 PM, recon said:

+ SUPPORT

New SCP, new tests to be done.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

yo now that i think about it this is basically another ci donor class (which they already have 2 donor classes) like wtf in my opinion this should just be put in a branch update removing another donor class for ci and putting this in its place (but thats just my take on it, feel free to criticize) 

Edited by frog

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

Just now, frog said:

yo now that i think about it this is basically another ci donor class like wtf in my opinion this should just be put in a branch update removing another donor class for ci and putting this in its place (but thats just my take on it, feel free to criticize) 

I mean, that can be done too. This was more or less a way for anyone (with the correct level/donor restrictions) to flag onto the job, and get in on the on-site CI action. Considering it’s so restricted with both Sleuth an Maynard. Since this one wouldn’t have a keycard or anything, it wouldn’t be nearly as powerful, but anyone in the community can flag onto it 🤷‍♀️

• Dislike 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

5 minutes ago, NeoID said:

I mean, that can be done too. This was more or less a way for anyone (with the correct level/donor restrictions) to flag onto the job, and get in on the on-site CI action. Considering it’s so restricted with both Sleuth an Maynard. Since this one wouldn’t have a keycard or anything, it wouldn’t be nearly as powerful, but anyone in the community can flag onto it 🤷‍♀️

yea m8 i get that but it can still be utilized if ci put it on a branch update as a donor class while making accessible to everything like I said I think this would be like nu7's scp but  everyone can play it and  could add alot of roleplay for ci also im changing my -support to a + support since i can see ci having alot of fun with this all i think is that it should just go ahead and put it on the ci's actual branch

Edited by frog
  • Thanks 1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

On 4/19/2021 at 3:53 PM, Henessy said:

Coltable's suggestion of changing it so sleuths have to track the SCP down while more acceptable still, in my opinion, doesn't really address the core issue of it being a invincible CI Spy that spawns inside the foundation

-Support

I still don't think the SCP is a good idea however if it would be implemented into the server then I think this is a good way of doing it. Gives more incentive for a sleuth to be actively getting themselves into "danger" and pose a risk for sleuth unlike normal sleuth operations. Again, I don't think it should be added but if it does, then that would be a better idea than both of the proposed ideas

MTF Epsilon-11 Commander | Event Team 

-Support.

I love the idea of CI actually utilising SCP's more, however this would be yet another spy for CI to use and I think they already have enough of those.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/-Support

Atleast the cat can't get AOSed for legit every single reason like maynard.. Just putting this out there but yeah I find it a reallyyy good Idea but CI does already have maynard and the sleuths even tho sleuths are very restricted on what they can do and can't so I wouldn't really call them a problem like Maynard. However I have a question would the cat have Foundation comms @NeoID? or Would it only be able to like get information by actually being next to MTF and hearing their conversations.

Also Infils aren't spys they are more there to scout ahead in raids.

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

2 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

+/-Support

Atleast the cat can't get AOSed for legit every single reason like maynard.. Just putting this out there but yeah I find it a reallyyy good Idea but CI does already have maynard and the sleuths even tho sleuths are very restricted on what they can do and can't so I wouldn't really call them a problem like Maynard. However I have a question would the cat have Foundation comms @NeoID? or Would it only be able to like get information by actually being next to MTF and hearing their conversations.

Also Infils aren't spys they are more there to scout ahead in raids.

No, no. Not Foundation Comms

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 4/15/2021 at 11:15 PM, Rektify said:

+/- Support, somewhat leaning -Support but, for this, it's liable to change. 

A few things bother me on this concept. First, the idea of another infinite hp, safe-class SCP... we have plenty of that already. If we're talking on the idea of giving CI more SCPs to work with, at the end of the day, this comes down to who has more intel on the other. CI have 2 classes that allows information gathering under a disguise: slueth and maynard. I've watched over CI and MTF comms to see what exactly happens in terms of powerplay and which side is favored in every fight depending on the information they have. To have another being that helps out CI, who I see continuously bop the foundation during active hours, just seems a bit unfair. I do not believe this will help the server, rather, it just benefits one branch that, in MY opinion, have enough power(and before someone talks about research, note my "another infinite hp, safe-class SCP" comment). 

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

On 4/16/2021 at 5:15 AM, Rektify said:

+/- Support, somewhat leaning -Support but, for this, it's liable to change. 

A few things bother me on this concept. First, the idea of another infinite hp, safe-class SCP... we have plenty of that already. If we're talking on the idea of giving CI more SCPs to work with, at the end of the day, this comes down to who has more intel on the other. CI have 2 classes that allows information gathering under a disguise: slueth and maynard. I've watched over CI and MTF comms to see what exactly happens in terms of powerplay and which side is favored in every fight depending on the information they have. To have another being that helps out CI, who I see continuously bop the foundation during active hours, just seems a bit unfair. I do not believe this will help the server, rather, it just benefits one branch that, in MY opinion, have enough power(and before someone talks about research, note my "another infinite hp, safe-class SCP" comment). 

O5 Overseer Council | The Cowboy

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."