Allegiant General Blizzard's Resignation

Frosty_

Well the time has come I got to leave. Its been great working with you all spending almost a year on this server. Unfortunately I feel its time for me to take my leave. I need to move on with my life and focus on school and my future career in IT. I appreciate everyone in the community and the times we shared I truly do.

Blackbeard - I've known you for years and your the one that introduced me to GL back on Military RP. Good luck with your career on SCP man. Well keep in touch for sure. SHEEEEEESH

Myan - I really appreciate you man. I honestly appreciate you as a true friend I didn't think of you as the Grand Inquisitor but as a close friend. Like you said in our last conversation I will be 100% hopping on Phasmaphobia soon and you never know maybe ill OBS open as we play like you've been trying to convince me to do. 

TAlila - Imma be honest with ya I was shocked and honestly i'm jealous of how clearly good you are as HC. Your gonna go high up quick man trust me. You were a great friend and fellow HC member. Ill be in touch in Clash of Clans whenever possible.

Badger https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WyLhwYFgmk <---- Badger Music 🤣

Mickey - Seems like there's no more trolling for you in GL big man. It was great having you around. 

Emily - Thank you for the opportunity and how much you patience and coordination you had to help me grow within GM's. 

Hotshot and Beckett - Thank you guys for allowing me the oppurtunity to come back and contribute what I can to the community to help it grow. Imperial is gonna stay popping for a long time I can see that. Continue doing your best guys this wont end like CloneWarsRP. 

• Sad 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Sad to see you go, Cya man!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

I did a little too much trolling

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

Thank you for the kind words, I appreciate it alot. You were a great AHC and I've looked up to you for alot of things. I hope to see you around sometime 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

I feel like I've known you forever through friends and being on the server, it's truly sad to see you go Blizzard. The community will forever remember you.

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

Sorry to see you go man. Its been great playing with you and you've been a great role model. Good luck with whatever you do next buddy.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

It’s sad to see you go man, you’ve played a major role in my life on GL since i was a mere Private within IC. It was a pleasure work with you as I progressed through the Command ranks from Major to Commander. Good Luck on your future endeavors. 

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

Sad to see you go blizzard you have been one of the best AHC i have seen and hope you have a good future 

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

My favorite Allegiant General! @TotalbanRJ :troll:

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

Sad to see ya go! cool guy!

(ImperialRP Ranks)ImperialRP EX Naval MO Lieutenant|EX Havoc 1st Lieutenant| Ex Seventh Sister
 (Divisions)ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster-retired Gamemaster Of Month For January 2021| Forums Diplomat-retired ImperialRP Senior Admin-retired

We talk on a day to day basis so I knew this was coming, looking forward to a new chapter with ya bud!

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

• Head Admin

Going to miss you bro! Good luck with everything, and thanks for those kind words. You will be missed....

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Well blizzard its sad to see you go. Welcome to the Retirement home. Ima miss playing jackbox and Cards Against Humanity with ya! We ranked up together (Until you got marshal commander) and it looks like we resigned together as well. I still remember when you sacrificed yourself to save the ship and had to change your name from 501st Senior Commander Blizzard to 501st Senior Commander Appo. This by far as been the longest message ive ever written for someone's resignation. Ill be happy to play jackbox with ya sometime again!

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN