proudzander05592

Do I deserve officer   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Do i deserve officer

What is your in-game name?

Proud.4321

What is your current rank?

SFC

How much time do you have on the server`? 

3 weeks I believe

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I always like to take the game serious and play my role correctly and  show a good example to the lower-ranking. so I've always dedicated myself to doing what I've bin ordered without question even though I messed up once in lost my rank for it but it is understandable it was my fault but I've learned from that. From here on I will be doing my best to help shock and their mission to keep the ship in the people on it in line.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

i always like to follow the rules and i don't play dumb on the job and I put a lot of dedication and time into the job into Ensure success in every task in Mission and i plan on doing more when I learn more.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? 

I will be making sure every Trooper follows orders in command. I know when to be strict and when not to. I will make sure every Mission I am given is done. I will do my best in making sure we work together as a team.

How active can you be? 

usually through the day and in to the Night

Edited by proudzander05592

+Support

+ Leadership:

You have good leadership. You know what you are doing. You can lead a battalion/troopers well. 

On 4/15/2021 at 8:33 AM, proudzander05592 said:

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't? 

I will be making sure every Trooper follows orders in command. I know when to be strict and when not to. I will make sure every Mission I am given is done. I will do my best in making sure we work together as a team.

+ Responsibility:

I see you take the hit of your failures. You know what is right and what is wrong. I hope you take your hits and don't minge as Jeff does. Always gets himself in trouble. ;/

+ Roleplay:

He understands when to be serious and when he can have fun. He can RP very well and as Officer, you will do in Roleplay. 

+ Experience:

In his application, he tells he has over 3 weeks of gameplay on the server. That is quite a lot. You must know your way through the ship and all battalion. You know who can do what. You won't make mistakes often and you will do good since you can tell other troopers about your experience. Making you a good officer.

On 4/15/2021 at 8:33 AM, proudzander05592 said:

How much time do you have on the server`? 

3 weeks I believe

+ Officer support:

You have officer support from Mainboy which is a good example of a good officer. If he supports you, I will have faith in you.

On 4/15/2021 at 9:50 AM, ErenYeahGah said:

HE HAS BEEN WITH ME EVERSINCE THE DOWN FALL OF SHOCK A MONTH AGO THIS SHOCK HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO BE THE BEST OFFICER HE IS MY BOYFRIEND AND IN CHARGE OF THE NIGHT SHIFT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SEXY BOIY

- MAINBOY

- Activity:

Alrighty, this is what I am missing. I checked the activity Chat in the discord. You haven't filled out any of it. We can't check if you are active enough. Your Steam profile is private so I and others can't check if you are active with your hours. I suggest opening your steam profile on your games so we can confirm this.

https://gyazo.com/d8cbde7532118077d161bf9fb1eb4bf1

Notes in short:

You are a good guy. You will do well in this position. Activity is unknown.

Good luck!

~HighWorks | Shock STFJN SSGT HighWorks 5125 

~ HighWorks | Shock VCMDR HighWorks 5125
"Choo Choo Motherfucker"

+Support:
Good leader
Responsible
would make a good shock officer

-support:
Activity 

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF