atlas`s Officer Application

geko7330

Storm Trooper Corps Officer 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Whats your ingame name?: JTLO MSG ATLAS 7330

2.Whats your steam id?:  Steam ID: 76561199123304490

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:yes

4.How long have you been on the server:1 year

5.How many warns do you have?:none

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT:i feel like i would be good in the role

7.What Timezone are you?:Eastern Time Zone

8.How well do you command this Regiment?:  i think do a pretty good job and when there is someone new i try to help them the best i can just like what i would do for any other 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: umm I'm helpful and do anything needed of me and i even made a cc for the st`s  and its waiting to be approved and my only life is st so im here for the battalion all the time

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by geko7330

Hey there here's a tip Relook at this and look for the parts where it says the minimum amount of writing  I also want to add that there sould be a poll

Edited by Square

Gensec: I have been SM 7 times/ i was Head Sniper

Make sure you fill out your name all the way for example, ST PVT Name ####.

Also
+/- Support
-Overall good trooper
-Could be more active (although I know why you haven't been able to lately.)
-Short App.

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif