CAD Radar and/or ANPR Suggestion - Completed

ZealousTwo386

Should we add this?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - I would like to see the CAD ID Vehicle tool be implemented as a Speed Radar for Government when enforcing speed limits, or have it as an active ANPR which checks the suspect if they are wanted constantly.

Why should we add it? - We currently have no real way of judging the speed of a suspects vehicle without using cruise control to judge speed, at which that point its probably going to be different.

What are the advantages of having this? - We would be able to more accurately judge speed and how much we would give the suspects for tickets.

Who is it mainly for? - Government/RCPD

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

You need content

SMT isnt just going to design and make their own CAD

Edited by hanxiii
  • Like 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

I know I shouldn't much reply to my post, but what I am trying to get at would be that the current "plate checker" could be used as a Speed Radar, if training was used in the correct way, I do apologize for not including content, I just didn't exactly understand what could be added, I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
-Zealous

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU