should I be Trial Mod  

8 members have voted

1. 1. should I be Trial Mod

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?:Gameraiden19

What is your steam name?: gameraiden19

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:575404563

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) a little not to much though 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 2 to 3 months after 2020

What date did you make your forums account? March 8th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? silver

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 5

Have you donated? yes 35$

What rank are you applying for? Trial mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at yes may read it again

? You will be tested on it: I understand

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I think I deserve Trial Mod because. I've seen a lot of warns going out lately around the server and I only see 2 to 3 admins on every 5 hours which could be hard for the people giving out the warns because they have to deal with a lot of reports by them self's. But if I got Trial Mod I would be active and deal with reports as soon as possible. Like I said I was active I play on the server for many hours after school my school ends at 12:30 and it would help me be more active as a Mod. I know most of the commands and I know who to get if I need a ban out on a player. I'm very trust worthy so when I have the tool gun on duty I will not use it unless I have to. for a SCP breach or anything that needs the tool gun that's not playing around with it That's why I should be a Trial Mod and I'm sure I would learn more about being a Mod if I got accepted.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would tell them to calm down if they don't after warnings I give them I would gag them and the person that sent the request for the person I would ask them if they had of them RDMing if they didn't have one I would check the logs well I would still check logs even if they had a clip if it was true about them I would give them the right punishment which is a formal warn and i would get a admin+ to give them the ban. 

warns.jpg

Edited by gameraiden19

-support

-nice guy 

-has the right mindset but the mrdm answer was a little hard to read, plus this person hasn't had a forums account for all too long. something I did pick up on was the "I wont use my powers off duty unless I have to" which caught my eye as a member of staff should never use their powers off duty unless they have been authorised to do so, if anything you should check if there are any other staff online and make a sit.

-however, I believe given some time gameraiden19 could become fitting for the tmod position but as of the current moment unfortunately I don't see that potential, I would say maybe some more activity on forums and some more time to familiarise yourself with the player base could serve you well.

Kindest regards and best of luck

-STONKSMAN

RETIRED

5 hours ago, STONKSMAN said:

-support

-nice guy 

-has the right mindset but the mrdm answer was a little hard to read, plus this person hasn't had a forums account for all too long. something I did pick up on was the "I wont use my powers off duty unless I have to" which caught my eye as a member of staff should never use their powers off duty unless they have been authorised to do so, if anything you should check if there are any other staff online and make a sit.

-however, I believe given some time gameraiden19 could become fitting for the tmod position but as of the current moment unfortunately I don't see that potential, I would say maybe some more activity on forums and some more time to familiarise yourself with the player base could serve you well.

Kindest regards and best of luck

-STONKSMAN

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

+ Support 

- Cool dude

- Recent warns aren't terrible

- Seems to care about the server

The whole point of trial mod is to see if they're ready for staff. I think it's better to give it to him and see if he is rather than denying the app in the first place. 

11 hours ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

-/+support

Very active in CI. Shows plenty initiative and commitment. Given a chance I think they'll do well, but I can't vouch for his knowledge of the rules. 

Leaning towards + though. 

Overall + support for me tho

Overall, -Support

With some supervision and training, I think you'll be able to do fine as a trial-moderator but we sort of hope we don't have to watch over you. Reading the answers were a little bit difficult with grammatical errors. Nothing against you personally, but I think you just need a bit more time. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

11 hours ago, Rektify said:

Overall, -Support

With some supervision and training, I think you'll be able to do fine as a trial-moderator but we sort of hope we don't have to watch over you. Reading the answers were a little bit difficult with grammatical errors. Nothing against you personally, but I think you just need a bit more time. 

Agreed.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

- Support

- While I know you have a positive attitude and know you like the server the answers provided on the app were not the best.

- I think down the road once you get a hang of the rules and what staffing requires I believe you will be a great candidate for staff.

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021