1. 1. Should I be officer?

• Yes
    • No

1.What's your ingame name? ST SCTO 1SG Crow 4562

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:590700422

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes

4.How long have you been on the server: Feb 21 2021

5.How many warns do you have?: 1

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)

I want to be a 2LT because it will allow me to help the battalion by leading STs on and off the battle field. The rank of 2LT will also give me the option to have greater influence on how STs and Scouts operate whether that be missions, sims, or during an event. Another reason why I would like to be a 2LT is to further help the battalion grow, and set up activity's to get Troops interested in this great battalion.

7.What Timezone are you?: PST

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: (Minimum 1 Paragraph)
       I command this regiment like any other officer from commanding troops to guarding check points when their isn't shock around as well as helping enlisted gain knowledge about what STs and Scouts do around the ship. I have been trying to help this battalion grow and show enlisted that the Storm Trooper Corps is a great battalion that might be their place. Overall as an NCO I can still do a lot helping enlisted and Junior NCOs but I feel that I would be able to do so much more as a Officer making this battalion even greater.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: (Minimum 2 Paragraph)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------      I stand out from other applicants because I have the ability to understand and communicate with enlisted and NCOs because of my experience in ST as an NCO with hours of experience from different battalions. What makes me stand out from other applicants is I have the skills and time to directly help the battalion, and to also distort the mingers that put a bad stigma on our battalion. If I do get this role as 2LT I will continue to dedicate all my effort into this battalion, but I will have more of an impact on the Storm Trooper Corps. 🙂

Edited by ST Crow

Crow

Former: Havoc Vice Commander | Eighth Brother | Purge HVYTO COL | ST SCTL CPT | IC SSE SGT | SubLT
200.gif

I have never met you personally due to me not playing on ImpRP anymore but this application is very well written, Good luck.

+SUPPORT

-Reserve ST MAJ Dagger

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

+support

Been extremely active on ST When on.

Has good leadership and Helps a lot of new ST's.

Highly Qualified For This Position.

If I don't get it he definitely should.

Purge HVYAL MAJ
Ex Havoc Vice Commander
Ex The Second Sister/Ex Purge HVYSL COL
Ex ST SCTAL 2LT