warning appeal payton

Fat Payton | [GL]

Topic Title

Warning Appeal - "Your name here"

Your In-game Name:payton

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:104518428

The admin's name in-game:Cheif (mr sword boi)

What warning did you receive: NITRP RDM in a sit  RDMx2 ARDMx4  adverting as a d class

When did you receive this warning:03/26/2020

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:i was on d class the day the warn happened,i reported a guy for attacking me,i made the sit and i recived a warn but the other guy did unknown.png

heres the guy who recived the ban
unknown.png
Why do you think this warn was false:i recivved the warn but not the ban while he got the ban

Evidence the warning is false:
unknown.png

The only crime payton is guilty of is being payton

This was a false one as I meant to warn someone else which is shown above. Also, if I did warn him for those reasons I was a snr admin and could easily ban him for breakign those. 

He's jsut a noob who didn't appeal this sooner. 

• Laughing 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

There are multiple ways you could've found it but, if Chief says it's false, then +Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia