Stevie's Staff Application- Accepted

Stevie

1.What is your in-game name?: Stevie 

2.What is your steam name?: [GL] Stevie

3.What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:155793158

4.Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, I've never been a staff member on any GMOD server, unless you count being a GM on Gaming Light. 

5.What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 23rd of January 2021.

6.What date did you make your forums account? The 28th of January 2021.

7.Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth

8.How many warns do you have on the server? I have none on Imperial RP, but I do have on PoliceRP.

9.Have you donated? Yes, to get the Darth rank, but nothing more. 

10.What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator. 

11.Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes, and I intend on studying up on them more in the coming days. 

12.Timezone: Eastern Standard Time. 

13.Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14.Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe that I am deserving of this rank because, you can ask anyone I've played with so far on ImperialRP, I am not going to be the type to abuse my powers or give this minimum effort. I intend on trying to do my best to help the staff team with the never-ending reports coming in by taking tickets whenever possible and being respectable to both staff as well as the general community. Although it is not similar in reality, I believe my experience as a GM on Imperial RP will give some useful experience and skills that will transfer over to my Trial Moderator position. I think if given the opportunity to join the staff team, I would do my best to be as active as I can, take as many reports as again, and familiarize myself with the ins and outs of being a Trial moderator. 

15.How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? If the situation is truly that dire where I can't even get a word out, I would first gag the individual to quiet them down. Then I would explain to them in a calm manner what they did and then explain their punishment which would be a 5 day ban and a warn. 

| 501st Vice Commander 5031 |

| Trial Gamemaster  |

Ex: MO Commander | | Squad Lead High Rise | Moderator

season 1 defenders of peace GIF by Star Wars

5 hours ago, Blueberry said:

+ support
- Fine app

- Have seen you abit on the server 

- have never had a bad encounter with him and never heard anything bad about him 

Well said  and agreed 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

5 hours ago, Blueberry said:

+ support
- Fine app

- Have seen you abit on the server 

- have never had a bad encounter with him and never heard anything bad about him 

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

+Support

- Competent

- Decent app

- Knows what it takes to be staff

- Amazing Officer 

Best of luck!

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』