gangster jesus

1. Steam Name: gangster jesus

2. In game Name: gangster jesus

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:541589904

4. Have you donated to the server? no

5. Staff Restriction Length: perma

6. Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: the plague docter

7. Reason for Staff Restriction: racist

8. Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): wel i was playing on the server i typed nilla niffa and i never set the n word i never ever set it i never want it to say it idk why he ban me he did muted me i did understand why but not a perma well am sorry i never was trying to get myself ban i nevr did it  i was having fun as a d block

=)

Apologies for the error in name, it was me, I should've changed my name before banning you so that it'd be more clear for you who banned you.

You were banned for Mass Racism as you were indeed typing words like what you said in your appeal in OOC, I (and several other staff members on at the time) took this as an attempt from you to circumvent the server rules forbidding usage of racial slurs.

I have to say I have difficulty thinking of any other reasoning why you would be spamming words that have such simularity to a racial slur in OOC.

Edited by Phillers

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

-support

You clearly knew what you were trying to type and just replacing those letters. 

You also were banned in teh past for a homophobic slur so you should know not to say this kind of stuff. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Lmao no. I don't think you really understand what you did but aight. 

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

i know it was not a good word but i never meaned it like that i know what i have done and am sorry its like something u can't change am really sad how u can get ban with two words and i never want it this wel am still sorry even if i get accepted or denied 

=(

Edited by gangster jesus
spelt wrong

58 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

-support

You clearly knew what you were trying to type and just replacing those letters. 

You also were banned in teh past for a homophobic slur so you should know not to say this kind of stuff. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||