Blarg Resignation

Blarg

Hey everyone. I have been resigned for awhile now but i wasnt able to get internet for a bit. Anyways i will be leaving the server for a bit. I have recently lost my apartment and am living out of a suitcase. As much as i dont wanna leave i have too. It has been fun since i joined the server almost a full year ago on April 30th 2020. Do i plan on coming back? After having a lot of time on my hands being you know basically homeless. I have decided Ill stop by every once in a while but wont be coming out of reserves. I have actually been thinking about resigning long before this happened. Its been fun but my time has come. Thank you to everyone for the experience. 

Special Thanks:

Wyvern: Even though 95% of people might not even know who this guy was. He was the medical officer who helped me when i was an enlisted. Great guy

Badger: The commander i aspired to be. Greatest guy ive ever met.

Deltoid: Funny british child. Thats all i have to say

Luci: Thanks for helping me with models and stuff. Maybe when i get back to a stable home i can teach you how to use roster better.

Koopa: Bad music taste. Bad music taste. Apply for VCMDR when a slot is open please.

Carl: A very angry person. Please chill out.

Classy: The first CMO that i worked with as my first time as commander. Great guy and the whole reason why i made a monkey onlyfans. Proud to see how far youve come.

Maple: A good guy. Ima miss you even though you resigned months ago. 

Spaghetti: Good guy, lead medical for me.

Any current medical troopers: Ima miss all of you. Keep pushing and one day you will go far.

Blizzard: The guy that i remember ranking up with. Great guy we will have to play jackbox again sometime.

Talila: I still need my money man. Koopa didnt give me the money. smh

Currently writing this from my phone. So no big special effects. Once i return to a stable home i will update this more and add more.

• Sad 1

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staff | "I was hom" | PhD in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Former Commander "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)  Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

17 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Talila: I still need my money man. Koopa didnt give me the money. smh

Koopa stole it bro on Allah 🙏

It's still sad to see you go.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

6 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Koopa stole it bro on Allah 🙏

I remember you stole but money from me. In all seriousness Blarg I think I speak for all of medical here you will be missed and cant wait to talk to you again. Best commander we could have ever asked for

ex Medical Commander

Damn guess I’m not good enough for a mention. 😞 
for the record I hope you realize your leaving Carl in charge of medical... help 

hope life treats u well friend o7

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

On 4/11/2021 at 4:42 PM, ClassyBuck said:

sad to see you go man, love ya

;(

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png