General Odin's resignation

0din

As of the 11th of April, 2021 I will hereby be resigning from my position as a general in the imperial army high command and taking my leave from this community as a whole. I've spent a great deal of months here at this point and the amount of memories, friends & acquaintances I've made throughout my time in this server is enough to supply you with a lifetime of fun and great stories to tell. I'm thankful for having been part of this community & gotten to know its players. I still remember the day I joined as a purge private not expecting a great deal to come my way and that I wouldn't get far yet only a few weeks later I saw myself in the position as a NCO in death troopers and from there and an extensive service within the regiment I landed myself in the position of the senior commander which is something that isn't just given out to anyone. What matters the most to me now that I'm at the end of it all was the people I encountered & made friends with. I've realized that to be in a regiment you're not just playing with a bunch of Randoms on the internet, to some they see it as a genuine brotherhood and I can see why. 

However today brings an end to the "Corpse" and "Radio man" jokes. I have a lot to fix up in my life and to fully balance out my time in achieving my goals, dreams and ambitions I will have to resign as it simply takes up too much of my time right now. I wish things could have been different but life isn't perfect and It took me a lot of time and consideration to come to this conclusion and go through with it.  Needless to say I am still thankful for being given the opportunity to help the community out & its according regiments as a army high command.

~Special thanks~

Oddshot/RR1

You were by far the most influential member of this community to me personally, you showed me that it takes to be a good leader and that you shouldn't be afraid to step up and make yourself heard when something is wrong. You showed me that you have to be strict but also compassionate and understanding as a leader. I wouldn't have gotten to where I was if it wasn't for you. Thank you for everything, Oddshot.

Alex/XH7

You were my recruiter in death troopers but also a good friend of mine. You always rooted for me even when I didn't believe in myself, you always told me how I was gonna get far and I really didn't believe you. Thank you for being such great support in my earlier days on the server, you were a great moral boost.

Jess/JL8

You have a great deal of potential, and the fact that you've gotten to the point you are in right now says a lot about who you are as not just a person but a leader. Death troopers may be in your hands one day so you better treat her well.

Mute

I don't even need to describe what you've done for me, thank you for everything.

Can't wait for summer break.

And thanks to the gaminglight community, thank you for everything.

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

• Manager

Damn I'll miss you Odin. You have done way more than other DT CMDRs from the past and one of my favoruite  HC member. You have done so much for the server RP wise and have been so friendly and chill. 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

ArtisticDeliciousConch-max-1mb.gif.30b29e618c4b7af9222d848d7f81ff69.gif

• Sad 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

I’m gonna miss you man. Thank you for all you have done. You were a great General, and an even greater friend. It was a pleasure and an honor working with you. Good Luck on your future endeavors.

Former/Retired: IC CMDR 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1262 Scorch x2

what the fuck 😖

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Wow odin... I really have no words You have been such a great friend of mine for so long this really saddens me thanks for being here You were probably the best friend That I ever had on this server I'm really gonna miss you man I wish you the BEST of luck In whatever you do in the future Also I knew you would make a great HCMD member good job dude I will definetly miss you friend

11 minutes ago, Coleman said:

ArtisticDeliciousConch-max-1mb.gif.30b29e618c4b7af9222d848d7f81ff69.gif

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

Farewell you deep voice devilish Amazing individual 

It was amazing working with you in High Command and talking with you!!! Hope to see you on the server sometime!

🇸🇪

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

God I love corpse, My favourite Swedish guy!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

Imma just leave this here. 

65D5A59A-7A78-4B37-B1AB-F30D493B7DDF.jpeg

Edited by Don Jon

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

Sorry to see you go man and its been great playing with you the past months. Best of luck in your next endeavor buddy.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

1 hour ago, SilentCall_01 said:

NOOOO ODINNNN, I remember when you were still an Officer. Bruh make me cry like that SMH. 😭

Hits hard when you see some of your favorite people or friends go... pretty much everyone I know from when I joined left 😞

Current: 501st SHVY 2LT Katie ARCT15, R ST CPT Lucy 2010

(First Shore Trooper Lead)

“Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.”

tumblr_inline_o6nvufxGOc1t0ijhl_500.gif

Odin it was a pleasure to work with and for you. To this day you made me what i am now and what DT is now and i will make sure that those standards will never fall. you always was and will remain a living legend in the community. So the last thing i have to say is farewell my friend and good luck in your future                            

| EX Army HC for Imperial | EX DT SNR CMDR |  EX IC VCMDR SEV|
| EX Imperial Head Admin  | 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 |

Bro didn't even mention me not a bro gamer move Allah will be informed about this 

Edited by kuzon

IF9 | Old 31st VCMDR 

9 hours ago, MrPickle said:

@SilentCall_01did you just quote yourself

Lmao gonna miss u odin 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟