What about him?

Rektify

Yo when that "Rektify" guy gets on the server, what happens? I gotta know~. Tell your stories here. 

- Rekti-High

Edited by Rektify

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

Usually we have what’s called a 527 breach. I never thought that a safe SCP which already free roams would be given this, but by god, when that Rektify guy is on, I am usually hopeless about the men and women we E11 lose to slave auctions and murders. 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

yeah this man tried to brainwash me by killing me with his damn rocket launcher every time he got on and at some point I even just felt alseep and I saw him with his rocket launcher IN my god damn dreams

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

Well, when he gets on the server I usually run and hide. As when I run into him I get shoved into a corner and stun sticked.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

He cuffs me, drags me out of D-block and insults my fashion sense saying I "Got no drip"

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

• 2 weeks later...
  • ICE locked this topic