Shock STFAL Major Greg 2208 | Last 10-8 & 10-7

HeadHuntingSniper

Shock. In my time of work was this my battalion. Shock was my first battalion and really my first every battalion of any Star Wars Roleplay Server, but GamingLight is special to me. I've been around since 9/05/2020. In these times I never expected that I would reach the rank of Shock Major. Shock SGT was the rank I always wanted, but I got Shock Major. I loved my time in Shock and got so much others thing. I have gone through some problems as well in my times. Things I have very much regret and a lot more.

I have had some times and all and really issues have been happening with my activity and my activity went from my best, like getting on everyday to now Semi-Active to inactive. I am dying in activity and can not take a spot for Army Command. But I am glad that there is people who are gonna be able to revive Shock and keep Shock stable so this is really why I am retiring/resigning. I will also be going into reserves as Marv has said I was given reserves. I might get on Shock from time to time as well.

This is a hard decision to make. I love the Shock (No Homo though) and I have these couple of things to say.
Marv: Thank you man, you were a good friend during my time in Shock. Thanks for being a good guy and I hope you get Shock Commander one day. Thank you for everything you have allowed me to do and even allowing me to be Major.
Jeff: You just got Vice Commander and were a better STFL than me. I hope you do well as Vice Commander and allow Shock to succeed.
Aster: Man you mad lad. What ya did. No one expected it. Even though you did something REALLY bad I forgive you for it and wish for the best of you.

High Command: Keep doing what you are doing guys. I trust you all to do well for the server.
Shock: Love you all (No Homo though). Keep doing your job and continue to police the ship.

I will see you all around. It's been an Honor fellas. o7

Edited by Greg or PT4
  • Like 1

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

• Adam. locked this topic