Reopening of Military RP

Fearless

I was a LTC on Military RP I have really been missing it shut down last year I put countless hours into it and so have others I thought I would ask if it could be reopened I could help code it I know a decent amount about coding and I wouldn't want nothing from it I just want to play Military RP again if some staff member could bring this to attention to zeeptin and he would like to contact me my discord isย Fearless#5497

Edited by Fearless
  • Dislike 1

Zeeptin has already said that he will not be making a new server anytime soon, good luck trying but I really don't believe it will happen sadly.

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Unfortunately MILRP was only hitting max players in 1 month, and then was slowly dying out after june of 2020. I was a 1LT and I went inactive but we don't talk about that. And as Mikey said Zeeptin doesn't want to reopen a new server and if he did only a select amount of people would join and play it. Sadly i don't think it'll ever happen.

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

As much as I miss MilitaryRP, its not going to be given another chance for a while. I wouldn't be against the idea though.ย ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โŠฐโ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โˆ™โˆ˜โ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พโˆ˜โˆ™โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โŠฐโ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…โ‹…โ€ขโ‹…

we do some trolling

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

33 minutes ago, Fearless said:

I feel u say this is bc your manger of a different type of RP and the only reason Military RP died was bc of the Manger

damnnnnnnnnnnnn callin u out @Scoot

๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ย ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™กย | ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃย 
sasuke GIF

1 hour ago, Fearless said:

I feel u say this is bc your manger of a different type of RP and the only reason Military RP died was bc of the Manger

Hes the ex manager of MRP around 5 years ago, under hotshot I believe it was the best it ever was (in rank) and (in my opinion) as a whole

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

ย 

1 hour ago, Fearless said:

You can't just blame everything on the Manger, Military-RP is just a dying game-mode considering it is always the same thing. It will always be the same thing, At the time scoot was the manger, He was the manger & part of the SMT Team for an extremely long time.ย Considering that the Military-RP game-mode is just PVP, There's not a lot he can do to freshen up the game-mode, At the very least the only thing he can do to freshen up the game-mode is updates. With Military-RP being out for so many years, so many players haveย everythingย that can be experiencedย everything. Lot's of players of Military-RP refused to join Wardog, or the staff team, meaning it was always a select few of players that were constantly trying to change it up, hosting events, or doing fun activities. Just like everything in life, it slowly dies out, and it did. I don't get why you're blaming the manger, especiallyย if you were in scoot's position, you wouldn't be able to do anything either.ย 

I won't bother making an argument about it but this is just a doltishย comment in my opinion.ย 

• Thanks 1

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

• ICE locked this topic