D-Block Rule - Denied

Toasty

What are you suggesting? - If D-class resist arrest by security or MTF then that D-Class is KOS

How would this change better the server? - I believe it’s unfair to researchers when they come into D-Block and ask for a D-Class but no one can get them because all the D-Class do is run around making it impossible to cuff them, I’ve been told you can fear RP them but most D-Class don’t care about that and don’t listen. If D-Class were KOS when they resist arrest then they won’t resist as much as they do now.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - the only disadvantage I see is that D-Class would be upset that they can’t try and annoy security or MTF by running away when trying to be cuffed.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - This would benefit researchers and MTF when they are trying to obtain a D-Class

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

32 minutes ago, Toasterr said:

Just FearRP Them, If they don't follow fearRP make a sit on them.

First it was the cracker and now this?

You are only looking for reasons to kill dclass ......

-Support

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

7 minutes ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

Not just looking for a reason to kill them I actually believe it’s unfair for the researchers. I’ve seen multiple times a researcher come to d block and ask for a D-Class and they can’t get one because the D-Class are resisting arrest and it just ruins the experience for researchers since they can’t do a test. I understand why you think it’s just to kill them but I only suggested it to make it more fun for the researchers and sometimes MTF

3 minutes ago, Mary said:

-Massive support 

Literally just FearRP them, some D-Class just don’t wanna be tested on and you can’t really blame them for it. If they break FearRP rules, then make a sit 🤷‍♀️

I understand that but how do you fear RP someone who doesn’t care about fear RP or getting in trouble 

1 hour ago, Toasterr said:

-Support

Just FearRP Them, If they don't follow fearRP make a sit on them.

That’s what I try to do but most the time D-Class don’t care about fear RP or getting in trouble so they do it anyway since they don’t see a consequence that really affects them.

As security. I am going to - support this

As tbh I find it funny when the d-class are just dragged around by another one. Its pretty funny. 

But when I do need them I give them a warning to stop/get people to fearp them. Then jsut call staff/physgun them as i'm snr admin now. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, MexicanGuy said:

-Support

G O L F C L U B

~D-0007 

Neutral Support

Suggestion: Run metal or OBS, Record while you're in d block. If you have a proper amount of guards and are repeating fear rp through your mic and the d class is running away. Make a sit.

Conclusion: Don't make your OBS run too .mov cause that's better for editing and not just raw footage like I do 

Also if people start doing this more.. People will stop breaking the rules cause they know they'll just get fucking bapped by someone with evidence.

11 hours ago, Mary said:

-Massive support 

Literally just FearRP them, some D-Class just don’t wanna be tested on and you can’t really blame them for it. If they break FearRP rules, then make a sit 🤷‍♀️

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

-Support reasons above ^^^
-Just get 3 people with shotguns,snipers,LMG'S 
to fear rp if they dont do it report them but most 
of the time the follow happens

A: Class d dont know the FRP rules so they just run away

B: there no one with heavy weapons to FRP and or low 
numbers to FRP 

C : CC's or pros just kill the security that try to cuff them

I think i can say YES it is annoying but NO this does not need a ANOTHER kos rule set on them

Edited by KCM/SM Zack Morden

Former RESEARCH Manager Zack Morden 
 FORMER SECURITY 2LT JFTO Zack Morden

Change is a good thing

-Support

This would be easily abused as some others have stated. Some D-Class don't want to be tested on or used for recontaining SCP's, maybe I just want to vibe in Lower D-Block singing Sea Shanties.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

1 hour ago, Your Local Soviet said:

-Support

This would be easily abused as some others have stated. Some D-Class don't want to be tested on or used for recontaining SCP's, maybe I just want to vibe in Lower D-Block singing Sea Shanties.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

- Support

- First of all, just FearRP them, if they fail to comply call a sit

- Secondly, D-Class really **shouldnt** be forced to partake in testing if they don’t want to do so. It takes time to test, and it can be annoying for some D-Class to get forced to test unwillingly.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||