CI R&D Gamma Job WL Menu Bug

NeoID

So, I hadn't realized this until I had obtained Trial Mod, guessing it was because I had the Event Team ULX Rank prior to TMod, but the CI R&D Gamma Command Job actually can't open the Whitelist menu. It has the ability to whitelist for it's purposed jobs it's supposed to, but turns out you can't actually initially open the menu in the first place.

21424242.PNG

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

13 hours ago, Catsro said:

They should already have perms.

Well, when we did our last Branch Update, I had requested some changes to a couple jobs including this one. And I *think* Igneous remade the job entirely rather than just update the current one. It’s caused some previous WLing issues. This is one that just popped up soon as my ULX rank was switched from Event Team. 

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

We're examining this bug!

If we find a fix for this bug, or we find that it is unfixable with reasonable attempts, this post will be updated with an appropriate response.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."