The end of nothing (Resignation)

The CI Zero

F u c k

Shame to see you go man, you did well, great person to hang around. Hope to see your return one day man!

• Gaminglight Love 1

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

BROOOOOOOOOO 

uncalled for bro wtf

for real im gonna miss the hell out of you man

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Fucking legend man, You were great to be around in my little time of CI Military and you were a god tier ET and amazing to talk to, Wish you would have gotten SET but alas, Here we are.

Good luck with school.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

YO zero im so fucking sad it was the 3 of us me you and altiar and you 

we kinda joined at the same time  and we moved up together  

its sad that we lost altiar and now we lost you its a shame zero but the good thing is 

we made some memories 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender 

god dam it zero i can't believe your leaving man i can't believe where losing to many good people from CI i wish you come back soon I'll miss you man i hope you find what your looking for in life I'll be hoping and praying for you brother when you go into your darkest hour of your life call on me brother and we will work things out together I'll be open to chat with you any time  zero or if you have any questions come ask me I'll take care of you -A

PS you where right things are changing  for better and worse

maxresdefault.jpg

• Gaminglight Love 1

I respect all that you did for CI, you were one hell of a command member for CI and seem to have created many tight and deep bonds with the guys over there. Wish you nothing but the best of luck in your future Zero.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)