Mining for dummies.

Reznov

Many new players arrived while mining was still being fixed. For those that have never utilized it before here are some useful tips

1. If your goal is to make weaponry using the provided ores I recommend the simple loadout of a berreta pistol and body armor. This can be mined in a decent amount of time and doesn't cost any money to make. 

2. If your goal is to make money I suggest doing your best to escape to the surface as wood is the best resource for money making. If it is impossible to escape then the next best option is platinum and or titanium depending on your mining level. 

3. Every person has their own mining level. This can be viewed at the top of the mining shop. Each ore gives a different amount of XP depending on its rarity. Anomalous ore gives the most XP out of all but is also the hardest to mine as it is on the surface and completely submerged in water. 

4. The mining level directly effects how much ore you get per hit as well as the chance of dropping said ore. 

5. If your goal is to be efficient and quick at mining resources I recommend you take a few hours to smack platinum until you are level 5 or above.

• Like 1

Founder of Reznov

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2021 at 10:17 PM, Abused Orphan said:

Any clue when mining will be reenabled? I rear is getting sore from all the railing gensec is giving me as I have to bring a knife to a gunfight

They are working on it but there's no ETA

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic