Should I become a Trial Mod?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become a Trial Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Raging

What is your steam name?: Raging

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:4543592

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do not but I would love to learn to the best of my abilities.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) February 20th 2021

What date did you make your forums account? March 10th but I have been active on the forums everyday. 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank?) Initiate

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes $37.00 Total

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission: Not required for trial moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) There are many reasons I believe I deserve the rank. I would like to help better the community to the best of my abilities. To make my experience on the server better. I would like to make everyone's experience better on the server. I would like to help anyone on the server that needs it. I believe people on the server trust me. I have leader ship experience as I am a 2LT in shock at the moment. I enjoy helping people as much as I can. I would have applied sooner but I wanted to make sure people in the community trusted me. I personally believe I can make peoples enjoyment of this server better with this position. I would like to learn everything I can about staffing as I stated Earlier because I do not have experience staffing on gmod. I also have over 3 weeks in game. That is why I truly believe I deserve this position.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I would check logs to confirm they were mass RDMing then I would try to get them to calm down and explain their side of the story. If I am unable to do that I would mute/gag them to hear both sides of the story. Next I would ask them if they know the server rules. Then I would explain to them why what they were doing is wrong and will not be tolerated. Once I understand what happened I would proceed to give out the punishment. As the rules state I would give a formal warning for MRDM and give out the standard 5 day ban. but I would not be able to give out the ban so I would ask for a higher ranking staff to assist me with the situation. If the person continued to leave during the situation I would ask for the ban to be extended by 3 days for LTAP. Also if they continued to curse at me or other players I would give them a formal warning for player/staff disrespect.

ACCEPTED!

Trainings will be held on Wednesdays at 5PM EST, you'll need to join our TeamSpeak and go into the waiting room of an Imperial Head Admin 's office (if the member is online then feel free to notify him of your presence).

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』