vintage dior

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:

MC SG S SGM Ketamine 6660

2: Whats your timezone?: 

EDT

3: Whats your SteamID?: 

STEAM_0:1:65400849

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:

I feel personally responsible at times for the need to see to the growth of medical, I'm on my medical 24/7 despite having a second life I haven't touched in a week. I feel I would be a beneficial pick for Officer due to my activity, and my sheer dedication to the 69th. I also believe becoming Officer will put me in a better situation to put in place a, not particularly stricter, but a more serious aspect in place that is actually listened to.

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while):

I am active almost 24/7 so its a solid 10.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?:

I believe I am the most active player in Medical (Despite the no's you'll hear from others) and one of the most dedicated to medical itself. I have years of medicalRP experience and COMMRP experience, I've ran and owned several of my own Battalions on MilRP's and dedicate myself to making sure we excell beyond all others.

7: How well do you command other troopers?:

I am an ace COMMRP'er, having grown up to appreciate leadership and being taught it from a young age due to my fathers Historical Background, and my 10 years of DM experience I was born to lead, whether they listen or not they will submit eventually.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: 

I don't believe in putting myself above others in this way but I do 100% believe in my ability and can guarantee my dedication, there will never be a single time where IK break my own vow's, and can assure you I'm here to stay.

the man behind the poggers.

Oh My God Wow GIF