Should Solomon be Staff?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Solomon

What is your steam name?: [GL] Solomon

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:183878125

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yep was staff here in very late 2017 and very early 2018 and I was staff from april 1st 2020-Jan 10th 2021

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) October 30th 2017 ish

What date did you make your forums account? Had to remake my account so march 2nd 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? https://prnt.sc/rknwrt

Have you donated? Yes 507 USD

What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Nope

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yep

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve a shot at staff again because I am a very active, trusted and known member of the community. I am on the server pretty much everyday for a few hours at least and usually actively playing, even when I'm not able to play I try to AFK on the server. I was a staff member for around 10 months and learned how to deal with most staff situations that might arise and how to remain calm while doing it. Even since I left staff I have been keeping up with the MOTD and the server rules as my PD High Command position requires me to keep up to date. I have also learned some skills that may help me in staff from my RP ranks. As a Chief I have learned how to be a good leader, how to work as a team and how to deal with disrespectful or “mingy” people. I believe that with all my experience as a staff member, as well experiences after leaving staff and my willingness to learn what I've missed out on or what might have changed in the last few months that I would be a great addition to the staff team.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? In this situation I would first try to calm them down and see if they will listen, assuming they don't cooperate I would gag them and explain to them the situation, what they did wrong and their punishment, I would then advise them to type any questions or concerns. At this point I would issue the warning and ask for a higher staff member in admin chat to come and ban this individual for the Mass RDM. After the ban had happened I'd thank the higher staff member for their assistance and go back to taking staff sits.

pdhcdepcomm.png

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Trusted
Great Guy 
Long Time Member 
Knows the Rules 

Overall I think Solomon would be a great Staff Member as he is Active in game and Teamspeak he is also very Mature Showing by his positions in Goverment he is also very trusted by many showing again by his Goverment roles and over my time with him he has been a good friend and been very nice he has also been around for a while which means he knows a lot of things including the rules. 

Good Luck Solomon! 

• Heart-Eyes 1

Cammy_Signature_1.png

+Support 

- Active

- Mature 

- Friendly 

- Professional 

- Knows all of the rules 

- Never had a bad experience with Solomon 

I can definitely see him being a good staff member

Best of luck! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Trusted
Great Guy 
Long Time Member 
Knows the Rules 

Overall I think Solomon would be a great Staff Member as he is Active in game and Teamspeak he is also very Mature Showing by his positions in Goverment he is also very trusted by many showing again by his Goverment roles and over my time with him he has been a good friend and been very nice he has also been around for a while which means he knows a lot of things including the rules. 

Good Luck Solomon! 

• Like 1

+Support
Do I even have to explain that this guy was a great staff member before???
Active
Mature
Professional
Friendly
Knows The Rules
Previous Staff Admin
Knows how to handle staff sits
Never Have A Bad Time With Him

• Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

+ Support

Previous Staff member 

only had good experiences with him

good guy

fit for staff

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

9 hours ago, yh said:

+Support 

- Active

- Mature 

- Friendly 

- Professional 

- Knows all of the rules 

Best of luck! 

Solomon was a great staff member previously.

Edited by ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

10 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Trusted
Great Guy 
Long Time Member 
Knows the Rules 

Good Luck Solomon! 

Cammy pretty much covered all bases here. Massive +Support

10 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Mature
Professional
Friendly
Knows The Rules
Previous Staff Admin

raygol/rahgul

SWAT Lieutenant (Head FTO and Senior Sharpshooter)

EMS Lieutenant

Dispatch Deputy Head Dispatcher

11 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Trusted
Great Guy 
Long Time Member 
Knows the Rules 

Good Luck Solomon! 

Exactly what my man cammy said

That bald Aussie Guy

10 hours ago, ICE said:

+Support
Active
Mature
Professional
Friendly
Knows The Rules
Previous Staff Admin

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

11 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Trusted
Great Guy 
Long Time Member 
Knows the Rules 

Good Luck Solomon! 

+support I have seen what he has done and that he very much can help with the staff team just like a bunch of other people. I feel he will be a great staff member

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar

14 hours ago, Cammy said:

+ Support 
Active 
Mature 
Trusted
Great Guy 
Long Time Member 
Knows the Rules 

Good Luck Solomon! 

Largest Mammal On GamingLight

14 hours ago, yh said:

+Support 

- Active

- Mature 

- Friendly 

- Professional 

- Knows all of the rules 

Best of luck! 

You also have very low warnings. Good Luck!

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

• Head of Staff

+Support

Active
Trustworthy
Previous Staff
Good App

Good Luck!!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Professional

-Experienced

-Well Known

I believe Solomon will prove to be a great addition to the staff team should he be accepted into staff.

Good Luck.

Edited by Carrots
Typo

Carrots_LT_COL.png

Accepted

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

You have been accepted into the team, and we would love to speak with you! Please contact a Head of Staff within the next 48 hours to claim your tags and be trained, unless other instructions have been given to you. 

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png