Gunnery Officer Code 005 Background maybe?

[GL] Locus

WARNING THIS FILE CONTAINS IMPERIAL Data Center on coruscant  

INPUT CODE FOR ACCESS [Navy-005]

-GRANTED-

OPENING FILE ~ [Commodore/DT Access only]

Name: [REDACTED] [REDACTED] Code: 005

Sex: Male

DOB: 20 BBY

Height: 6’ 0”

Eyes: Green 

Homeworld: [REDACTED]

Current Occupation: Gunnery Officer.

Previous Occupations: Imperial Navy.

Criminal Record: Was given a fine for selling illegal droid repairs.

Medical Record:  Shot by a blaster in the shoulder. He also was knocked out by another imperial naval cadet who thought he was trying to make him fail. He broke his arm which fully healed after [REDACTED] accident with [REDACTED] ended in [REDACTED] getting shot by 005 which ended in the [REDACTED] getting executed as a [REDACTED] after he was found out to be a spy for the rebels. [The amount of times I say redacted it looks like a SCPRP document]

Notes: Skilled with explosives and also skilled with most weapon systems.

Background: As a kid he was born on [REDACTED] and went to the royal imperial academy and ended up getting picked to be apart of the imperial navy as a [REDACTED] gunner at [REDACTED] he by this time was dealing with learning how to deal with [REDACTED] and handle his studies he still had while being fully moved to this spot in the [REDACTED] gunner team. He was appointed the code 005 and has helped havoc out since he got appointed this callsign/code. He mainly got into the imperial naval academy due to high test scores along with having the mind set for the navy. He has remind loyal to the navy till this day. 

Edited by [GL] Locus
  • Like 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

Reminds me of my old SCP-RP Research Docs as O5 😩

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁