Choof's 2LT Application

Toof

Do you believe I am fit for 2LT?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe I am fit for 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.Whats your ingame name?: Choof

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:420063664

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes

4.How long have you been on the server: 2 weeks in play time, started playing late mid-late December.

5.How many warns do you have?: 0 on Imperial RP, 1 on Police RP

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I believe that with the position of 2LT I will be able to assist this battalion more and push this battalion further. I don't like seeing the amount of hate we get and the stigma that surrounds our battalion. I hope that with this position I will be able to make Stormtrooper's a more appealing battalion to play as and be apart of instead of just "the battalion you start as".

7.What Timezone are you?: ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time) Which is an hour ahead of EST.

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: Our officers do a good job at being active, however there have been times in which I am the highest active Stormtrooper, I believe I have done a good job in giving orders and explaining what to do to enlisted/those who don't know.

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have the ability to recognize my flaws and care deeply for whichever battalion I am apart of. I cared deeply for Medical as a battalion, it was the first battalion I ever joined and I did make it to 2LT, however when my activity was far below where it should've been I went into reserves as I didn't want to clog space for new officers, or put a bad light on the battalion for having an inactive officer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Support  

Choof is a great and trustworthy guy

Has experience

I truly think he is ready to be an officer 

Former USMS DMAR || CC Owner || Bingus 4 life