Ze Blightcaller's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Ze Blightcaller

What is your in-game name?: Blight or Blightcaller

What is your steam name?: (GL) Ze Blightcaller

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:68484218

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes, prior but I may need to educate myself again to remember how to staff again.

What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly)
2019 month unknown can't determine but I was around before the snowy map.

What date did you make your forums account?
February 5th, 2020.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)?
Diamond rank

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
2 warns.

Have you donated?
No.

What rank are you applying for?
Trial Moderator

Are your staff in another community (BE HONEST)?
No, I don't have the pc power to have multiple addons from different servers.
I have been previously staff as a moderator on the SCP RP server before.
Yes But I forgot when but the rank I was at was a moderator.

Have you read the staff guidelines? You will be tested on it: 
Yes

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I deserve the rank because I want to continue helping the SCPRP server in More ways than I can as Command. I take pride and responsibility in my work environment but might need help along the way. I have experience with the rules of SCPs and Jobs. I understand the human rights code, respecting others and other's sexual orientation. As well as discrimination, bullying is an issue as well and I feel I can confront people in an appropriate nonjudgemental way to help solve any confrontation. I respect the level of branches and Jobs as well as High command and above. I respect the Ranking of people and will not be biased being above or below a rank of a branch personal. The Reason I'm wanting the position is to help out the community more. Racism, Homophobia, and other stuff are unacceptable, and sometimes times Staff aren't around to help and I wish to fill that position to help out that time frame where people need staff.
How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
"I would bring them to the site, and if they were to start calling me out and talking shit to me I would remain calm and not act out and assessed the situation. I would use !gag or !mute @ the player to mute him. And evaluate the situation on how many people he RDM'd when he started and ended when he was stopped. Determined by !Blogs or By Video Evidence provided. Once The Determined number of RDM people I would !warn him for MassRDMx#|Staff disrespect and option racism if he said any racist slurs during the cursing. (reedited and fixed) And for the ban, I would ask Admin+ To ban the player who made the violations up to 5-day ban.
Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?
Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that does not care about the punishments they are receiving?
Q3: A player is abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

(this document was reedited using Grammarly)  

20210403115808_1.jpg

Edited by Ze Blightcaller

Currently: MTF E11 LTCOL

- Support

+ Your a good guy who knows what he is doing

- Your reason why you think you deserve the job just seems to be filler mostly. 

As for 100+ of your words are just mentioning people that you found to be great, but that doesn't explain why you deserve the job. It seems as more of a resignation thing you'd do that for. 

Then if I took out the words that are just mentioning people you met that were good. You'd have 122 words which is below the word count. 

- Then on the question about rdm. It doesn't seem like you read the staff SOP as it mentions what should happen.

As in the staff sop it states that mrdm would receive a standard 5 day ban which you failed to mention how you would handle that in the response. 

Although you are a nice guy who could do a good job. I must - support it as your application is faulty in my eyes. 

After edit. 

- I still find the end way to handle the MRDMer to be incorrect. 

Edited by Chief_
updating my response after he edited.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, Chief_ said:

- Support

As for 100+ of your words are just mentioning people that you found to be great, but that doesn't explain why you deserve the job. It seems as more of a resignation thing you'd do that for. 

Then if I took out the words that are just mentioning people you met that were good. You'd have 122 words which is below the word count. 

- Then on the question about rdm. It doesn't seem like you read the staff SOP as it mentions what should happen.

As in the staff sop it states that mrdm would receive a standard 5 day ban which you failed to mention how you would handle that in the response. 

Although you are a nice guy who could do a good job. I must - support it as your application is faulty in my eyes. 

+/- Support

The reasoning to become staff is a little different then what people are used to, but I can tell the intent as I write quite similarly. 

19 hours ago, Ze Blightcaller said:

Have you read the staff guidelines at? You will be tested on it:

Does not answer some of the questions in the application 

19 hours ago, Ze Blightcaller said:

I would then ask a SMT+ to ban the specific player who made the violations on the server up to a 5 day ban. 

This gives away a slight misunderstanding of our ban lengths as well as permissions that staff have. I recommend going back, re-reading the staff handbook and such and revising this area for the future. 

Overall, I know you well from E11 and I know the determination you have to help others especially with you and your status as sub branch command. I look forward  to seeing additions and changes in the future. 

[SCP-RP]

Current : Nothing

Ex MTF E11 1LT Slick | Senior Admin - Support I

On 4/3/2021 at 2:11 PM, Chief_ said:

- Support

After edit. 

On 4/3/2021 at 12:11 PM, Chief_ said:

- Support

After edit. 

Try to put more effort into your app then maybe you will get staff
-Support for now.

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

On 4/3/2021 at 1:11 PM, Chief_ said:

- Support

After edit. 

DENIED.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."