5 members have voted

1. 1. Pick

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

Storm

What is your current rank?

MSG

How much time do you have on the server`?

4 Weeks but I been on the server for 4 months now 

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?

I would love to be able to lead all of our NCOs and Enlisted on missions/events. I'll make sure to decrease the amount of minging on Shock and to correct  NCO's and enlisted's mistakes. I will try to strive for greatness in Shock and will show all the other battalions just how good the Shock really are, And I have been a shock officer before and when I was a shock officer before I was always helping out the enlisted, NCO. Everybody in shock knows me and knows I'm a nice person and a fun guy to talk to. I have learned so much for other Officers on what a good officer looks like and the responsibility they have and I'm ready to take those challenges on.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?

I have came across minges before in shock and I have got them kicked out for it. I'm working to improve Shock as best I can, I want Shock to be the best it can be. I wanna help lead the enlisted and NCO's and to provide a good role model on how they should act while on Shock. I will also not be afraid to take lead of Shock during an event if no higher up is there to. Also I will make sure that all enlisted/NCO's are following SOP and the rules of Shock. I believe that I can be trusted to hold this position

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?

I'm hoping to do some Trainings sims and combat sims for shock to better improve it. I also would like to make sure we're pushing our NCOs to do more tryouts! I can do some defense sims with the shield. I'm a nice and open person I don't mind helping shock troopers around on what to do and I'm always on and during the later nights there a rarely any Officers on. I also want enlisted to feel welcomed into shock. I can assist NCO's with their tryouts.

How active can you be?

I'm Active every day for at least 9 hours a day maybe more

the reason why I edited it bc I thought it was too short.

Edited by coveredstorm217

EX: Shock Vice Commander Storm imperial  RP

SCPRP [ SEC SFC Storm]

+
-Storm is kind and determined for shock
-evertime i log on he is doing his duites if its guarding a post or leading his enlisted and stopping minges and what not
- he was previously a shock officer and i know he will be the best officer we can see him as
-overall he deserves this positon and will make a great officer
Good luck!!!!