Yogurt Officer Application

Yogurt

What is your name? Yogurt

What is your rank? EP

How long have you been a NCO? 9 Days

What rank are you applying for? Officer

How many strikes do you have? 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank? To be honest when I first joined this server I was mingy and annoying but I ended up stumbling into SF which made me fall in love with this server and SF battalion since then I have made a big change. I  honestly think you should trust me as an Officer because I'm very active and a good role model. I'm online almost every day all day and I have mainly a good rep on this server.  I do/join tryouts,event and sims as much as possible and I also work hard on looking good in front of enlisted so that one day when there Officer they will  act like me.

What can you do to assist command with this rank? I will help on the work  that they need help  on so it can help lighten there work.  I will also help watch NCO and enlisted so that they dont do stuff bad behind commands backs. I will also be highly Determine  to help keep the minges out so are higher ups don't loos all there hair to stress from minges and to help the future of SF.

Do you agree that if you are striked within the first week you will be put back down to the NCO rank? Yes

Edited by deebu

Star Fighter / Group Captain 184150082_SFING.png.e11e060e5a2d79becf3c8ecbff31f164.png

-support 

You have low play time on NCO.

Your application looks like it has very little effort. 

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+support
-great NCO with high time on the job
-fun to be around and a great person
-high amount of trainings in a short amount of time
-reliable and a good canidite for officer
-overal he deserves this position more than anyone!

+support

i was wrong about yogurt at the start i thought he was mingey but not that long ago he helped with me something very important and he was open to help anyone in sf

i do get his app needs tiney little work but honestly he is active and does tryouts

and either way if he has 2 months or even 9 days there is a time when you can apply and you can apply when ever you want if you have the requirements

+nice guy

+active in game

+helpful person

+has bonds with people

+over all i just think yogurt is fit for FL

-good friend Manjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars