Zilk's Officer Application

Zilk

What is your In-Game Name? Zilk

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:205117655

How Long Have You Been In Purge & IQ? Since 3/10/21

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words] Becoming a Purge Officer would be a great thing for you (whoever is reading this) and me for the subsequent reasons! I’m very active on the server and Kind to all others if they are Kind to me, If they aren’t I can openly be harsh to them until they straighten up. When I’ve made mistakes in my past whilst I’m in Purge and I have learned from them. I can use these mistakes that I have made to show the Enlisted and NCOs what to do and not to do. Purge is the only Battalion that I play on so I’m always active whenever I’m online. I do have experience leading, I was a team captain for my football team for about 2 years. Out of the other NCOs, I think that I’m one of the top picks and I show that by helping the Enlisted and my fellow NCOs that need help. 

How could you assist Inquisitorius Command with this rank?  [75+ Words] I could assist Inquisitorius Command by continuing to host Purge tryouts in addition, if I was trained to do them I would probably want to do Brawler or Heavy tryouts. I can also host Simulations and Give the enlisted and NCOs sector assignments. Furthermore, I would be watching over my fellow Purge Troopers making sure they know what to do and that they are doing that particular thing correctly. To help Inquisitorius in itself I can relay ideas that might be good from Enlisted and NCOs to Command.

How many strikes do you have? None

What Qualifications could you bring to the Inquisitorius Officer Team? Some qualifications that I have to bring to the Inquisitorius Officer Team are as I stated before I was a team captain for a football team for about 2 years. In doing that I communicated with both Offence and Defence so their Ideas would work. I have good communication skills so I can relay ideas between sides to make them work. 

Have you had a previous experience as an Officer?  No

Do you understand that if you are accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  I understand

(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

ACCEPTED 
Inquisitorius Command have decided to ACCEPT, Your Officer Application. Speak to Any Executive Command for further Instructions
Do Not Fail Us.

Come Speak To Me. 

Purge Commander Kevin

Edited by Big chungus