Joker's Officer 2LT Application

JokerFormerBoss

Does Joker deserve to become a 2LT?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Does Joker deserve to become a 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in game name: Joker

2. What is your Steam id: STEAM_0:107090545

3. Did you read the ST Sop?: Yes

4. How long have you been on the server: March 14 2019

5. How many warns do you have?: None

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want to help ST's become better to do so I want to become an officer. I believe that as a 2LT so I can learn how to better lead STs and to over all improve relations between STs and the rest of the sever. My goals are to work on relations, help promote those that are deserving, and work on STs to become something far better that what it is currently I believe I can do that as an officer. I am on very often so I want to help out with anything that people may help with such as whitelisting for sub-battalions or any questions someone may have.

7. What Time zone are you?: EST

8. How well do you command this Regiment?:  To the best of my abilities. I always try to take command if the situation calls for it during events I try to place people where they need to go and make sure people can have fun or if I try to call for a patrol I try to make sure everyone's questions are answered to the best of my ability's or go to someone who can help them.

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I have the willingness and the want to learn how to become an officer and become better then I can be so I can help STs and this server as a whole.

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos